Quarterly Activities Report March 2018
- Delivered Indicated Resource Project.
- Bulk Testwork - Calcine and Leach Update.
- COB on target to deliver PFS by 30 June 2018.
- Electric Vehicle Update - battery costs remain key to uptake.
- Stage One Achieved - COB has retained 51% of the beneficial interest of the Thackaringa Project. Milestone announced 20 April 2018.
- Asian Commercial Visit
- LGI Deal signed - As announced on 23 March 2018, on 16 April 2018 a cash share placement totalling A$ 7.8 million (US$ 6.0 million equivalent) at A$1.10 each share was made by COB to LG International.
- HAV MOU Signed
To view the full report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration and project development company focussed on green energy technology and strategic development to upgrade its mineral resource at the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales from Inferred to Indicated status. This strategic metal is in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now being widely used in clean energy systems.
COB is in a Joint Venture (70% interest) with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (ASX:BPL) (30% interest) to develop the Thackaringa Cobalt Project.
Potential to extend the Mineral Resource at Pyrite Hill, Big Hill, Railway and the other prospects is high. Numerous other prospects within COB’s tenement package are at an early stage and under-explored.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited