Turnover $53.48m, Revenue $4.95m, Active Users 8,854
- Wagering and tournament revenue up 460% vs March 17 quarter down 26% from previous quarter
- Wagering and tournament turnover up 304% vs March 17 quarter down 35% from previous quarter
- Total quarterly active unique clients up 25% vs March 17 quarter down 38% from previous quarter
- Cash receipts from customers $5.28M for the quarter
- Global Tote turnover for the quarter totalled $33.16M
- Race meetings across the Global Tote at 784
- The decrease in activity compared with the December quarter reflects Spring Racing Carnival seasonality.
TopBetta's Managing Director, Todd Buckingham commented: "The strong year on year growth has been key for us and has put us in a position to execute the recently announced PlayUp deal."
"Over the past 12 months, the Company has grown the Active User base and over the busy Spring Carnival period of 2017 saw our turnover peak to $82.90M which is a substantial growth from the previous year. During this March quarter we focused on retaining those clients while significantly reducing our spend."
Note: All financial figures contained in this Announcement are provided on an unaudited basis.
To view the full report, please visit:
About The Betmakers Holdings Limited
The Betmakers Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH), (OTCMKTS:TPBTF) (FRA:T07) formerly TopBetta Holdings Limited, is an ASX-listed holding company and a global provider of online wagering products and services to both wholesale and retail markets through its various wholly owned subsidiaries. The Company operates a retail wagering business, offering consumers wagering, fantasy tournament and content products and services. Global Tote Australia Pty Ltd conducts TBH's Wholesale Business, which includes operating and licensing its wholesale tote product which enables licensed wagering operators, including corporate bookmakers and tote operators from all over the world, to participate in global pools. The Wholesale Business is conducted under a B2B licence granted by the UK Gambling Commission to Global Tote Limited, a company incorporated in Alderney, UK.
The Betmakers Holdings Limited