2018 AGM - CEO Presentation to Shareholders
Speedcast: The Leading Global Remote Communication Provider
- Critical telecommunications managed services to enterprises and governments in locations where there is limited or no terrestrial network
- Designs, sources, configures, operates and maintains remote communications networks
o Satellite is the primary network technology used; we do not own satellites
o Offers customers a range of value-added services
o Customer solutions are usually complex and customers demand high levels of support generating "stickiness"
- Successful execution and integration of a number of acquisitions in the past 5 years. Strong growth experienced since 2012.
- Business diversified across geography, industry and customer base
- High recurring revenue base, average contract life of 2-3 years
FY 2018 Outlook
- Stronger organic growth, despite continuing slow offshore sector
- Full-year impact of UltiSat acquisition (only 2 months in CY17)
- Slight EBITDA margin dilution due to the acquisition of UltiSat and the NBN project set-up
- Harris CapRock integration to deliver more than US$30m in cost synergies
- Capex expected to increase with sizeable new projects in Energy, Maritime and cellular backhaul
- Management comfortable with the current equity market sell-side analysts1 2018 EBITDA consensus (-US$155m)
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Speedcast International Ltd
Speedcast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) is the largest provider of remote communications and IT services in the world. Speedcast's fully managed service is delivered via a leading global, multi-access-technology, multi-band and multi-orbit network of 70+ satellites and an interconnecting global terrestrial network, bolstered by extensive on the ground local support from 40+ countries. This global "network of networks" allows customers to fully rely on the most robust, integrated infrastructure available in the market for their mission critical applications. Speedcast is uniquely positioned as a strategic business partner, tailoring communications, IT and digital solutions to meet unique customer needs and enable business transformation. Speedcast extends its managed services through differentiated technology offerings including cyber-security, crew welfare, content solutions, data & voice applications and network systems integration services. With a passionate customer focus and a strong safety culture, Speedcast serves more than 2,500 customers in over 140 countries in sectors such as Maritime, Energy, Mining, Enterprise, Media, Cruise, NGOs and Government. Learn more at Speedcast.
Speedcast International Ltd