The purpose of the meetings is to introduce the story to a range of new investors and highlight the high impact drilling program underway in 2018 across its tin and gold projects.
This new investor presentation highlights Thomson's compelling investment case.
- Portfolio of high grade tin and gold exploration projects located in NSW
- A$25m JV with International Battery Metals (CNSX:IBAT) at the flagship Bygoo tin project
- Bygoo tin project located adjacent to Ardlethan, the biggest tin mine in NSW
- All drilling programs to date have made substantial high-grade tin intersections
- Significant gold portfolio producing great intercepts across numerous historic gold workings
- March 2018 drilling campaign at Harry Smith recorded intercepts including 12m @ 2.1g/t from 50m (ASX release 26 March 2018)
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Thomson Resources Ltd
Thomson Resources Ltd (ASX:TMZ) is an NSW active mineral explorer. Thomson has several tin projects (including an advanced project near Ardlethan), as well as gold, copper and zinc targets in a range of settings. Thomson has a good record of discovery, with multiple new Intrusion-Related Gold (gold with copper, lead, zinc, molybdenum, tungsten) systems discovered in the Thomson Fold Belt in the NW of the state.
Thomson Resources Ltd
International Battery Metals Ltd