Australian Emerging Companies
UBS Conference 2018 Presentation
Speedcast: The Leading Global Remote Communication Provider
- Critical telecommunications managed services to enterprises and governments in locations where there is limited or no terrestrial network
- Designs, sources, configures, operates and maintains remote communications networks
o Satellite is the primary network technology used; we do not own satellites
o Offers customers a range of value-added services
o Customer solutions are usually complex and customers demand high levels of support generating "stickiness"
- Successful execution and integration of a number of acquisitions in the past 5 years. Strong growth experienced since 2012.
- Business diversified across geography, industry and customer base
- High recurring revenue base, average contract life of 2-3 years
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Speedcast International Ltd
Speedcast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) is the world's largest remote communications and IT services provider. The company delivers critical communications solutions through its multi-access technology, multi-band and multi-orbit network of 80+ satellites and an interconnecting global terrestrial network, bolstered by extensive local support from 40+ countries. Speedcast is uniquely positioned as a strategic partner, tailoring communications, IT and digital solutions to meet customer needs and enable business transformation. The company provides managed information services with differentiated technology offerings, including cybersecurity, crew welfare, content solutions, data and voice applications, IoT solutions and network systems integration services. With a passionate customer focus and a strong safety culture, Speedcast serves more than 3,200 customers in over 140 countries in sectors such as Maritime, Energy, Mining, Enterprise, Media, Cruise, Humanitarian and Government. Learn more at Speedcast.
Speedcast International Ltd