Accelerating adoption of battery technologies for a cleaner energy future
Mt Dromedary Battery Materials Project Update - New Results
Project Update - Key Highlights
Background: Existing world-class, extensive, high-grade (18%+) graphite deposit in an established mining province near Cloncurry in North West Queensland - Mining Lease Application underway
Latest results: New copper assay results received today from ALS - surface sampling within the existing Mining Lease Area has confirmed high-grade copper occurrences of up to 16.85% Cu
Strategic value: High-grade Copper ore, if extensive within the Mount Dromedary project, may be of strategic interest in the battery materials and EV market supply strategy
Next steps: 1. Consider strategic partners for Mt Dromedary Battery Materials Project.
2. Continue investigations for scaling up to 200Ktpa graphite concentrate.
3. Further Cu sampling and field-work to be conducted in the coming weeks to attempt to determine extent of the high-grade Cu ore
Corporate Investment Highlights
Established brand in the rechargeable lithium-ion battery industry
- NOVONIX is an established brand name known for making the most accurate battery cell test equipment in the world
Global footprint of blue-chip customers and sales in 14 countries
- Our battery cell test equipment now used by leading battery, auto and equipment makers and researchers including PANASONIC, TESLA, Microsoft, Apple, CATL, BOSCH, 3M
Innovative new products and process being commercialised in large growing market
- Developing and commercialising new innovations in battery anode materials and battery cell test equipment and undertaking R&D in electrolytes
Backed by a board experienced in building and running billion dollar businesses
- Extensive experience in BD, resources, energy, advanced materials, battery industry, project financing, project delivery, operations and scaling
Highly-incentivised Board and Management
- The Board and Management hold ~45% of the equity in the company
Considering strategic partners to progress the Mt Dromedary Battery Materials Project
- Mining Lease Application in place for our world class flake graphite deposit with potential for high-grade copper deposit within the Mining Lease area
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About NOVONIX Ltd
NOVONIX Ltd (ASX:NVX) (FRA:GC3) is an integrated developer and supplier of high performance materials, equipment and services for the global lithium-ion battery industry with operations in the USA and Canada and sales in fourteen countries. NOVONIX is co-owner of the PUREgraphite anode material Joint Venture, headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA. The Company also owns a world-class, large and high-grade natural graphite deposit in Australia.
NOVONIX's mission is to accelerate the adoption of batteries for a cleaner energy future.