Investor Update Presentation
- 'Farm-to-Pharma' vertical integration
- Full-scale cannabis growing facility and combined growing and R&D facility
- Pharmaceutical GMP-ready bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing facility
- Toll manufacturing capability
- Testing and product development laboratory
- Products available to Australian patients
- Established international distribution and strategic partnerships
- Revenue generating Canadian hydroponics equipment and accessory wholesaler
- Expanding global cannabis footprint across Europe as well as Canada and New Zealand
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About THC Global Group Limited
THC Global Group Limited (ASX:THC) (OTCMKTS:HDRPF) (FRA:9TH) operates under a 'Farm to Pharma' pharmaceutical model and is currently delivering high quality medicinal cannabis products to Australian patients through existing access schemes. Having secured both a significant growing capacity over two grow sites, and an industry-leading pharmaceuticals biomanufacturing facility with attached testing and product development laboratory, THC Global is in prime position to service both domestic patients and the export market. THC Global's commercial partners operate across four continents, supporting future international growth.
In addition to its core medicinal cannabis business, THC Global owns two Canadian companies, being Crystal Mountain Products and Vertical Canna Inc. Crystal Mountain Products operates a revenue generating global hydroponics retailer and distributor of equipment, material, and nutrients to cannabis growers and producers. Vertical Canna Inc is an investment vehicle through which THC Global intends to build, through acquisitions and strategic partnerships, a vertically integrated Canadian cannabis producer and retailer. Vertical Canna's existing asset portfolio includes a land-holding in Nova Scotia, Canada to be developed into a large-scale cannabis production facility.
THC Global Group Limited