September Quarterly Report
July to September 2018 - Highlights
- Thackaringa Pre Feasibility Study delivered.
- Project strategic rationale.
- Drilling campaign announced.
- Update on thrifting.
- Near term market balance vs strategic demand.
- COB withdraws from Earning Period
- Stage Two Achieved - Cobalt Blue has achieved 70% of the beneficial interest of the Thackaringa Project.
- Global marketing/commercial visits.
- CuDeco MOU announced.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration and project development company focussed on green energy technology and strategic development to upgrade its mineral resource at the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales from Inferred to Indicated status. This strategic metal is in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now being widely used in clean energy systems.
COB is in a Joint Venture (70% interest) with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (ASX:BPL) (30% interest) to develop the Thackaringa Cobalt Project.
Potential to extend the Mineral Resource at Pyrite Hill, Big Hill, Railway and the other prospects is high. Numerous other prospects within COB’s tenement package are at an early stage and under-explored.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited