Quarterly Activities Report
- Silver City Drilling engaged to shortly commence drilling to investigate targets identified within PL 231 via reprocessing of historic seismic below the already discovered gas pool in the Cattle Creek gas sands, and to investigate the potential for both coal seam gas and conventional gas within the Reid's Dome Beds.
- Commencement of experienced petroleum geologist, Mr James Crowley B.Sc(Hons), as Chief Operating Officer.
- Pipeline survey licence PSL 2028 issued to the Company to investigate options to connect with the Queensland Gas Pipeline.
- Completion of reprocessing of historic seismic data in southern area of PL 231.
- Continued investigation of monetisation options for known Cattle Creek Formation gas.
To view the full report, please visit:
About State Gas Limited
State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) is a Queensland-based developer of the Reid's Dome Gas Project (PL-231), originally discovered during drilling in 1955, located in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland. State Gas is Sole Operator and 80% owner of the Reid's Dome Gas Project which is located 30 kilometres southwest of Rolleston, approximately 50 kilometres from the Queensland Gas Pipeline. http://www.stategas.com
State Gas Limited