September 2018 Quarterly Report
Collaborate concluded the September 2018 Quarter recording an 8% increase in Receipts from Customers vs the June 2018 Quarter and a 7% decrease in Net Cash Used in Operating Activities (excluding R&D tax incentive received in June 2018 Quarter).
Key corporate highlights include:
- 8% increase in Receipts from Customers vs June 2018 Quarter and 17% increase vs September 2017 Quarter
- 7% decrease in Net Cash Used in Operating Activities (excluding R&D tax incentive received in June 2018 Quarter) vs June 2018 Quarter
- 17% increase in advertising and marketing expenditure vs the June 2018 Quarter
- 12% decrease in research and development costs vs the June 2018 Quarter
- 3% decrease in staff costs vs the June 2018 Quarter
- 9% increase in Uber Rental Transaction Value vs the June 2018 Quarter and 30% increase vs September 2017 Quarter
- 18% increase in New Renter Registrations vs June 2018 Quarter
- 614% increase in Rental Transaction Value for MyCaravan vs the June 2018 Quarter
- 8% increase in Active Caravans for MyCaravan vs the June 2018 Quarter.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Collaborate Corporation Ltd
Collaborate Corporation Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:CL8). It is Australia's leading listed company focused on 'collaborative consumption', 'peer-to-peer' or 'sharing economy' businesses. Collaborate currently has three core business segments: www.DriveMyCar.com.au Australia's leading peer-to-peer car rental business; www.MyCaravan.com.au Australia's leading peer-to-peer caravan rental business; and www.Mobilise.com an online hire marketplace to unlock the enormous potential of under-utilised assets. Through our proprietary trust and reputation platform, www.peerpass.com.au we create 'trust' between individuals and make it possible for people to safely transact with each other in the sharing economy.
Collaborate Corporation Ltd