Summary - Key Facts
- Rapid growth in EV will drive NdPr Demand
- Public Environmental Review advertised and completed with favourable outcome
- Offtake - contract signed with Baotou SkyRock; MOU signed with Thyssenkrupp and GQD to be converted to contract
- KfW German state bank for project finance and advisory
- JORC Resource 22MT; Reserves of 8MT, targeted to increase to 10MT by end 2018
- Experienced management team with RE experience
- Mining Lease granted for 21 yrs since March 2016
- Highest NdPr content at 41%
- Production start Q4 2020
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
- The Yangibana Project hosts Probable Reserves totaling 5.15 million tonnes at 1.12% TREO including 0.45% Nd2O3+Pr6O11 within JORC Resources totalling 21.0 million tonnes at 1.17% TREO (comprising Measured Resources of 3.9 million tonnes at 1.19% TREO, Indicated Resources of 8.6 million tonnes at 1.25% TREO and Inferred Resources of 8.4 million tonnes at 1.09% TREO), including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11.
- The Brockman deposit contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Resources totalling 41.4 million tonnes (comprising 32.3mt Indicated Resources and 9.1mt Inferred Resources) at 0.21% TREO, including 0.18% HREO, plus 0.36% Nb2O5 and 0.90% ZrO2.
- Rare earths are critical to a wide variety of current and new technologies, including smart phones, electric vehicles, wind turbines and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The Company aims to capitalise on the strong demand for rare earths permanent magnets created by expanding new technologies.
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd