Blue Ocean Energy Day -26 March 2019
Latest Company Presentation
- Only oil and gas company with exploration and production in the NT
- Unique position to take advantage of the NGP and an attractive east coast gas market
- Significant increase in gas sales from existing assets generating free cash flow
- Opportunity through low cost conventional production and brownfield economics
- Solid financial position provides a foundation for growth
- 2 active free-carry exploration drilling programmes this year
- Significant underexplored gas-prone exploration portfolio across proven and prospective oil and gas acreage
"A unique opportunity to participate as a shareholder in an NT on-shore oil & gas producer in the early stages of transformative growth driven by the new NGP access to the significant and lucrative Australian east coast gas market"
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Central Petroleum Limited
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) is an oil and gas explorer and producer listed on the Australian Securities Exchange focused on supplying the domestic gas market. Central is advancing several separate projects across what is regarded as the biggest package of proven and prospective oil and gas acreage across central Australia. This spread of assets gives Central multiple options for growth and development. 88% of this land being gas prone has led to the Company's focus on becoming a major domestic gas producer.
Central Petroleum Limited