EnviroSuite Limited (ASX:EVS) (FRA:57P) is pleased to advise that it has secured a major contract in the Middle East with a large state owned public works authority for a city-wide odour monitoring and management system.
Envirosuite Limited (ASX:EVS)(FRA:57P) is pleased to provide an update on its progress with the UK-based water utilities group Thames Water, the UK's largest water and wastewater services company. Thames Water has now committed to an Envirosuite subscription at a fourth site.
EnviroSuite Limited (ASX:EVS) Quarterly Sales Update Reflecting a growing pipeline and sales team.
Your directors are pleased to present their report on the consolidated entity consisting of Envirosuite Limited (ASX:EVS) and the entities it controlled at the end of, and during, the half year ended 31 December 2017.
EnviroSuite Limited (ASX:EVS) provides the Company's second quarter update FY18 for the period ending 31 December, 2017.
Further to recent announcements regarding the Odotech transaction, Envirosuite Limited (ASX:EVS) is pleased to provide the attached presentation setting out the key transaction details as well as the rationale and integration strategy.
Envirosuite Limited (ASX:EVS) is pleased to advise that, further to the ASX announcement released 8 December 2017, the Superior Court of Canada has now approved the transaction for the Company to acquire the assets of Odotech Inc from the Trustee in accordance with the asset purchase agreement.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Australian Potash Ltd (ASX:APC) Management Update
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Launch of New Banking Platform
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Strategic Alliance with CBi2 Capital (CVE:TCI)
Oil Gas & Energy
- Carnarvon Petroleum Limited (ASX:CVN) Dorado-1 Rig Update
- EON NRG Ltd (ASX:E2E) Silvertip Field Development Program
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Mereenie WM26 Spuds