Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) is pleased to provide the Company's March 2017 Quarterly Activities Report.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) is pleased to provide the Company's Annual Report to shareholders for the year ended 31 December, 2016.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) is pleased to provide an exploration update. High quality refractory-grade bauxite discovered inland of Port Kembla ABx has discovered a layer of refractory-grade bauxite in Penrose state pine forest, adjacent to the Hume Highway, 90 kilometres from Port Kembla.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) is pleased to provide the Company's Quarterly Activities Report for three months ended 31 December, 2016.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) (ABx) currently sells bauxite into cement and fertiliser markets at prices higher than could be achieved in the over-supplied metallurgical bauxite market.
ABx and contractor Stornoway have blended more than 33,000 tonnes of final product at the Bald Hill bauxite project in northern Tasmania to meet the exact specification of its next two customers. One sale is booked for December and the second sale booked for around year-end is awaiting completion of a 90-tonne bulk test to ensure that ABx bauxite produces cement that meets the highest standards.
In accordance with the requirements of Listing Rule 3.1 Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) submit the attached material being presented at the RIU Resources Investor Roadshow in Sydney and Melbourne.
Banking & Finance
- 2017 East Coles / Transplant Australia Corporate Performance Awards
- FINANCE VIDEO: Graphex Mining Ltd (ASX:GPX) Signs Term Sheet With Major Chinese Syndicate
- Moxian, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOXC) Solidifies its Financials as it Competes in China's Growing O2O Marketplace
Oil Gas & Energy
- Santos Limited (ASX:STO) (SSLTY) Appoints Vanessa Guthrie as a Director
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) EDL Gas Supply to Commence
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Stage One Drilling Program Delivers Robust Results