Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) Quarterly report & activities statement dated 24 July 2016 for 3 months to 30 June 2016.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (ABx) is selling bauxite into fertiliser and cement markets at prices higher than the currently over-supplied metallurgical bauxite market. ABx's maiden shipment of 5,557 tonnes occurred on 28 April and a second sale of 5,000 tonnes was announced on 31 May.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) advises that as part of its revised strategy and review of investment opportunities, it has secured an application exploration licence on ground prospective for Lithium.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) is pleased to announce that the Board has resolved to approve a 5 cent per share capital return, subject to shareholders approval.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ABx)(ASX:ABX) maiden shipment of 5,557 tonnes of cement-grade bauxite has been loaded overnight and the ship has left Bell Bay Port in northern Tasmania, thus concluding the first sale of bauxite from ABx's Bald Hill mine - the first new bauxite project in Australia for more than 35 years.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) announce the March 2016 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) (OTCMKTS:BXRDF) advises that it has now received from Mercator Metals Pty Ltd a duly executed Deed of Variation and Assumption
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Primary Gold Ltd (ASX:PGO) Coolgardie Acquisition Drives Valuation Re-Rating
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX:CBA) Marks 25 Years Since Its Public Listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:ASX)
- VIDEO: Lithium Australia (ASX:LIT) Critical Stage of Development for Sileach Technology
Oil Gas & Energy
- Stanmore Coal Limited (ASX:SMR) Annual Report
- Alto Metals Ltd (ASX:AME) Full Year Statutory Accounts
- Petsec Energy Ltd (ASX:PSA) Announces Arrival of Hummer Rig On Site