Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (ABx) second shipment, comprising 35,913 tonnes of cement-grade bauxite has been loaded and the ship has departed Bell Bay Port in northern Tasmania, thus concluding the second and largest sale of bauxite from ABx's Bald Hill mine.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) and its operations contractor, Stornoway, have made arrangements to restart the Bald Hill Bauxite Project at Campbell Town, Northern Tasmania on 8 August 2016 t o continue with routine rehabilitation and t o commence assembling the next 3 bauxite lots for sale, including a large ship load, planned for shipping in late Spring.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) are pleased to provide the Company's June 2016 Quarterly Report.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) Quarterly report & activities statement dated 24 July 2016 for 3 months to 30 June 2016.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (ABx) is selling bauxite into fertiliser and cement markets at prices higher than the currently over-supplied metallurgical bauxite market. ABx's maiden shipment of 5,557 tonnes occurred on 28 April and a second sale of 5,000 tonnes was announced on 31 May.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) advises that as part of its revised strategy and review of investment opportunities, it has secured an application exploration licence on ground prospective for Lithium.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) is pleased to announce that the Board has resolved to approve a 5 cent per share capital return, subject to shareholders approval.
Banking & Finance
- Kogan.com Ltd (ASX:KGN) Half Year to 31 Dec 2016 Media Release
- China Dairy Corp Ltd (ASX:CDC) Half Year Report for 2016 and Appendix 4D
- CRU 22nd World Aluminium Conference 2017 at the Marriot in London
Oil Gas & Energy
- Petsec Energy Ltd (ASX:PSA) Announces Group Oil & Gas Reserves as of 1 Jan 2017
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Official Ground-Breaking Ceremony for Kidston Solar 50MW
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Welcomes Joint Media Release from the Prime Minister