Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) are pleased to provide the Company's Half Yearly Report and Accounts for the half-year ended 30 June 2016.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ABx)'s (ASX:ABX) Fingal Rail Bauxite Project in northern Tasmania has proven to be ideal for production of cement-grade bauxite for rail transport and export from Bell Bay Port.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (ABx) second shipment, comprising 35,913 tonnes of cement-grade bauxite has been loaded and the ship has departed Bell Bay Port in northern Tasmania, thus concluding the second and largest sale of bauxite from ABx's Bald Hill mine.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) and its operations contractor, Stornoway, have made arrangements to restart the Bald Hill Bauxite Project at Campbell Town, Northern Tasmania on 8 August 2016 t o continue with routine rehabilitation and t o commence assembling the next 3 bauxite lots for sale, including a large ship load, planned for shipping in late Spring.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) are pleased to provide the Company's June 2016 Quarterly Report.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) Quarterly report & activities statement dated 24 July 2016 for 3 months to 30 June 2016.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (ABx) is selling bauxite into fertiliser and cement markets at prices higher than the currently over-supplied metallurgical bauxite market. ABx's maiden shipment of 5,557 tonnes occurred on 28 April and a second sale of 5,000 tonnes was announced on 31 May.
Banking & Finance
- Dawes Points Issue 63: Steel Output Indicating Asian Boom Continuing
- FINANCE VIDEO: Carbine Resources Ltd (ASX:CRB) Terms for 100% Interest in Mount Morgan Project Agreed
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Building the Digital Economy in South East Asia
Oil Gas & Energy
- Indago Energy Ltd (ASX:INK) 2016 Annual Report
- Petsec Energy Ltd (ASX:PSA) Provides Update on Hummer Development
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Nova Joint Venture Namibia A$4.5m Earn-In By Jogmec