Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) and its operations contractor, Stornoway, have made arrangements to restart the Bald Hill Bauxite Project at Campbell Town, Northern Tasmania on 8 August 2016 t o continue with routine rehabilitation and t o commence assembling the next 3 bauxite lots for sale, including a large ship load, planned for shipping in late Spring.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) are pleased to provide the Company's June 2016 Quarterly Report.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) Quarterly report & activities statement dated 24 July 2016 for 3 months to 30 June 2016.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (ABx) is selling bauxite into fertiliser and cement markets at prices higher than the currently over-supplied metallurgical bauxite market. ABx's maiden shipment of 5,557 tonnes occurred on 28 April and a second sale of 5,000 tonnes was announced on 31 May.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) advises that as part of its revised strategy and review of investment opportunities, it has secured an application exploration licence on ground prospective for Lithium.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) is pleased to announce that the Board has resolved to approve a 5 cent per share capital return, subject to shareholders approval.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ABx)(ASX:ABX) maiden shipment of 5,557 tonnes of cement-grade bauxite has been loaded overnight and the ship has left Bell Bay Port in northern Tasmania, thus concluding the first sale of bauxite from ABx's Bald Hill mine - the first new bauxite project in Australia for more than 35 years.
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Lithium Australia NL (ASX:LIT) Management Update on Sileach Test Work
- Dawes Points Issue 61 - Gold Outlook for 2017
- Cash Converters International Ltd (ASX:CCV) Strategic Management Changes
Oil Gas & Energy
- Pacific American Coal Ltd (ASX:PAK) Coal Industry Expert to Lead Development of Flagship Elko Project
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) MLNG and VGS Sign HOA for Sales to KGLNGT Terminal in India
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) December Quarter Activities Report
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Acquisition of Three Franchise Clinics
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Advises Harvest One (CVE:WON.H) Launches C$15M Equity Raising
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Enters Into Collaborative Agreement With Asahi Glass (TYO:5201) To Commercialize Progenza