The Board of Queensland Bauxite (ASX:QBL) is pleased to advise that it has cleared the company's outstanding debt by way of share issue.
The Directors present their report on Queensland Bauxite Limited, consisting of Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX:QBL) and the entities it controlled at the end of or during the half-year ended 31 December 2017.
The Board of Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX:QBL) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary company Medical Cannabis Limited through its wholly owned subsidiary Medical Cannabis Research Group Pty Ltd, has signed a Research Funding Agreement with the Research & Development Foundation at the Technion Institute, Haifa, Israel.
Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX:QBL) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) provides the Company's Quarterly Report and Activities Statement for the period ending 31 December, 2017.
I am delighted and proud on behalf of the Board of Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX:QBL) to inform our shareholders that Mr John Easterling has agreed to join the board of our Cannabis subsidiary Medical Cannabis Limited.
The Board of Queensland Bauxite Ltd (ASX:QBL) is thrilled to be involved in bringing to Australia, through its subsidiary MCL, a fundamentally new product in the world cannabis market, and especially in the Australian market that should be one that will be accepted by the medical industry at large due to the unique benefits and advantages enumerated below.
Banking & Finance
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Strategic Alliance with CBi2 Capital (CVE:TCI)
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Investor Presentation
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Capital Raise and Finsure Transaction Update
Oil Gas & Energy
- Investorium.tv Video Webcast: Martin Rogers Introduces IndependentReserve at PlayUp ICO Launch
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Thackaringa JV - Stage One Completed
- Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) Thackaringa Cobalt Project JV Completes Stage 1 Earn-In