Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) are pleased to provide the Company's June 2016 Quarterly Report.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) Quarterly report & activities statement dated 24 July 2016 for 3 months to 30 June 2016.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) (ABx) is selling bauxite into fertiliser and cement markets at prices higher than the currently over-supplied metallurgical bauxite market. ABx's maiden shipment of 5,557 tonnes occurred on 28 April and a second sale of 5,000 tonnes was announced on 31 May.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) advises that as part of its revised strategy and review of investment opportunities, it has secured an application exploration licence on ground prospective for Lithium.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) is pleased to announce that the Board has resolved to approve a 5 cent per share capital return, subject to shareholders approval.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ABx)(ASX:ABX) maiden shipment of 5,557 tonnes of cement-grade bauxite has been loaded overnight and the ship has left Bell Bay Port in northern Tasmania, thus concluding the first sale of bauxite from ABx's Bald Hill mine - the first new bauxite project in Australia for more than 35 years.
Bauxite Resources Limited (ASX:BAU) announce the March 2016 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Blackham Resources (ASX:BLK) Potential Expansion Drives Increased Valuation
- Cash Converters International Ltd (ASX:CCV) Annual Report to Shareholders
- VIDEO: Blackham Resources Limited (ASX:BLK) Virtual Site Trip
Oil Gas & Energy
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Quarterly Highlights and Appendix 4C
- Horizon Oil Limited (ASX:HZN) Quarterly Activities Report
- Horizon Oil Limited (ASX:HZN) Annual Report and Notice of AGM 2016