Havilah Resources Limited (ASX:HAV) is pleased to report that the pre-feasibility study work on the Kalkaroo Copper-Gold Project in northeastern South Australia is progressing as planned. Under the non-binding Memorandum of Understanding agreed with Wanbao Mining Limited in May 2017, RPM Global are managing the PFS study, which is being sponsored and funded by Wanbao.
Havilah Resources Limited (ASX:HAV) advises that the New Prospectus (dated 16 October 2017) and the Entitlement and Acceptance Forms for renounceable right issue were dispatched to eligible Shareholders today.
Havilah Resources Limited (ASX:HAV) advises that a new prospectus, dated 16 October 2017 for the renounceable right issue will be lodged with ASIC (and released to the ASX) today, 16 October 2017 with a revised timetable in terms of which the Rights Issue will now be closing on 31 October 2017.
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) is pleased to advise that the Company intends to undertake a pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer of listed options over fully paid ordinary shares (ASX:VMCOA) on the basis of 1 new Option for every three fully paid ordinary shares held to raise up to approximately $512,000 (before costs).
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Scout Drilling Identifies New Mineralised Palaeochannel on Nova JV Project
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to announce positive results from the early part of a 7,500m scout drilling program currently being carried out on its Nova Joint Venture project Namibia where JOGMEC is earning a 39.5% interest.
Preliminary Work by Venus (ASX:VMC) in 2016 discovered a hand specimen of tantalite within a previously un-prospected drainage system ten kilometers north of Coodardy Station within recently granted Poona East tenement E20/896 (granted on 9 October 2017).
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to announce its highly encouraging maiden mineral resource estimate for the Tumas 3 discovery which, at a 200ppm eU3O8 cut-off, comprises 23.5Mlb inferred mineral resources at a grade of 382ppm eU3O8. This deposit occurs on EPL3496, held by the Deep Yellow wholly-owned subsidiary Reptile Uranium Namibia (Pty) Ltd.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) to Divest Interests in Digital4ge and VAMP
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Extension of Closing Date of Rights Issue
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
Oil Gas & Energy
- Leigh Creek Energy Ltd (ASX:LCK) Engages Grant Thornton for Expert's Report
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Pumped Storage Hydro Update - Feasibility Optimisation
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Kidston Solar Phase One 50MW Update
- Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) Sustainable Fibre Company Commences Trading on the ASX
- dorsaVi (ASX:DVL) Receives $1.1m Federal Government Advanced Manufacturing Growth Fund Grant to Support Enhancements to Current Manufacturing Facilities
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Investor Presentation