Directors of GoConnect Ltd (ASX:GCN) are pleased to advise that the company's IPTV business channel, World Business Network, has just received approval from LG Inc. (SEO:066570) and has gone live on all LG Internet connected TVs sold globally. The World Business Network is available as a downloadable application on all Internet connected TVs of LG. It currently carries two programs, The Business Show, which distributes a series of sponsored business interviews conducted by Adam Shand, and the ABN Newswire business news programs.
Directors of GoConnect Ltd (ASX:GCN) and Priority One Network Group Ltd ("Priority One") are pleased to advise that they have established a second beachhead into the Greater China region. The two companies have entered into a Shareholders Agreement with Novel Orient Ltd ("Novel Orient"), a company based in Hong Kong.
FINANCE VIDEO: Voice1Direct (ETR:V0D) CEO Philip Walls Presents to Sydney Capital Markets at Investorium.tv
FINANCE VIDEO: Voice1Direct (ETR:V0D) CEO Philip Walls Presents to Sydney Capital Markets at Investorium.tv, regarding building cost effective end-to-end wireless and mobile network infrastructure with higher speeds & greater coverage for companies in rural areas.
Voice1Direct (ETR:V0D) is pleased to announce that its Australian subsidiary, Voice1Direct Pty Ltd has responded to a Request for Expression of Interest from Towong Shire Council, located in the State of Victoria, Australia, for the deployment of a communications network and monitoring service for bushfire detection and response services.
Voice1Direct (ETR:V0D) to Supply Wireless Infrastructure and Mobile Data for Sky-i Real-Time GPS Track and Trace Services
Voice1Direct Ltd's (ETR:V0D) Australian subsidiary, Voice1Direct Pty Ltd has today signed a contract to supply wireless infrastructure and mobile services to Sky-i International, a leading developer of real-time tracking and GPS monitoring solutions targeting the thoroughbred horse racing, cycling and asset tracking industries worldwide.
Investorium.tv is Joined by Proto Resources (ASX:PRW) MD Andrew Mortimer for October's Golden Opportunity
Investorium.tv is Joined by Proto Resources (ASX:PRW) MD Andrew Mortimer for October's Golden Opportunity on the 10th. Andrew Mortimer is the Chairman and founder of Proto Resources as well as Joint Managing Director with Ms Lia Darby.
Base and precious metals continue to surface as highly sought after commodities. Five companies having exceptional investment opportunities will present to a simultaneous live and webcast audience from the Basement in Sydney
Banking & Finance
- Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) Acquisition of Advanced Lithium Deposit in Canada
- 99 Wuxian Ltd (ASX:NNW) March 2016 Quarterly Trading Update
- 99 Wuxian Ltd (ASX:NNW) Annual Report 2015
- Story-I Ltd (ASX:SRY) Partnership with SE Asian Retail Giant
- iQ3Corp Ltd (ASX:IQ3) Appointment to Advise Investment Consortium Developing First in Class Novel Biologic Compound and Biomarker
Oil Gas & Energy
- XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) and Telink to Develop Global First IoT Chip with ADRC
- Red Sky Energy Limited (ASX:ROG) Gold Nugget Acquisition Completed
- XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) JCT Healthcare Company Presentation
- ADX Energy Limited (ASX:ADX) Placement Raises $800,000
- XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) Quarterly Activities Report March 2016
- Investorium.tv June 6 Webcast - Emerging Star Performers ASX:MMJ ASX:TTC ASX:IIL
- Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
- Orion Health (NZE:OHE) Builds Momentum in UK, Signs Contracts in England and Scotland
- Medigene AG (FRA:MDG1) Sells Partial Stake in Immunocore
- Traditional Therapy Clinics Ltd (ASX:TTC) Mutual Termination of Purchase Agreement for New Head Office