Xped Limited (ASX:XPE), an Internet of Things technology company, is pleased to announce the receipt of a Research and Development Tax Refund from the Australian Tax Office of $2,335,259.66 for the financial year ending 30 June 2017.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary JCT Healthcare has been successful in recently winning several tenders with its Smart Home Assisted Living Technology Solution.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE), an Internet of Things technology company, today released its Quarterly Activities Report for the September quarter.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) provides Chairman's and Managing Director's letter to Shareholders.
The principal activity of XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is a technology company specialising in Internet of Things (IoT). Xped is developing IoT solutions for 3 primary target markets.
Emerging Australian Internet of Things technology company, Xped Limited (ASX:XPE), today announced an organisational re-structure, targeting significantly reduced expenditure and increased efficiency of the Company's Board and Management.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to provide this market update.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Issue of Shortfall
- FINANCE VIDEO: Cassini Resources Ltd (ASX:CZI) Scoping Study Outlines Major Nickel-Copper Project
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Completes Digital4ge and VAMP Divestments
Oil Gas & Energy
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Managing Director's Address and Presentation
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Multiple Large Exploration Targets Identified at Thackaringa Cobalt Project
- Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) Multiple Large Base and Precious Metal Targets Found at Thackaringa Project