Belararox Limited (
- Final remaining assay results from Phase One RC resource drilling confirm more high-grade zinc and copper mineralisation at Belara
- Highlights include:
o 5.0 m at 6.80% Zn, 1.19% Cu, 1.38% Pb, 55.82 g/t Ag and 1.10 g/t Au from 51.0m,
including 3.0m at 11.17% Zn, 1.69% Cu, 2.25% Pb, 88.13 g/t Ag and 1.68 g/t Au in BLDD028
o 5.0 m at 1.04% Zn, 0.43% Cu, 0.26% Pb, 9.78 g/t Ag and 0.13 g/t Au from 290.0m,
including 2.0m at 2.56% Zn, 0.52% Cu, 0.63% Pb, 19.25 g/t Ag and 0.17 g/t Au in BLRC018D
o 6.0 m at 0.38% Zn, 0.52% Cu, 0.15% Pb, 12.20 g/t Ag and 0.41 g/t Au from 167.0m in BLRC012D
- Results from BLDD028 confirm further high-grade zinc and copper mineralisation closer to the surface over a 300 m strike length.
- Results from BLRC018D confirm mineralisation is open down-dip of the previously identified mineralisation.
- Metallurgical test work is progressing well with the first phase of flotation concentrates successfully produced for copper, zinc, and lead, providing confidence the metals can be recovered using standard flotation techniques.
- Acquisition of DHEM and FLEM survey data has been completed at both the Belara and Native Bee resource areas with processing underway to determine potential extensions to known mineralisation areas.
- DHEM and FLEM survey results are expected during September.
- Metallurgical test work is scheduled to be completed this month.
- A Mineral Resource Estimate and supporting Competent Persons Report to be completed during October.
- Planning for Phase 2 exploration and drilling is underway and will be announced in the coming month.
- Heritage agreement with the Warrabinga Wiradjuri Native Title Claim Group has been executed, with grant of two Exploration Licence Applications progressing (ELA6176 and ELA6287).
Managing Director, Arvind Misra, commented:
"These final assays confirm continuity of massive sulphide zones in the drilled area. Some of the intersections have significantly higher-grade base metal mineralisation than targeted, confirming high-grade zinc and copper base metal mineralisation. Our team is now focussed on the completion of the Mineral Resource Estimate by October and planning for the next stage of our exploration work around highly prospective strike and depth extensions.
We will continue to work with our advisors and the NSW government for the efficient grant of two new Exploration Licence Applications (ELA6176 and ELA6287). Grant of these licenses will present an opportunity for exploration upside and will enable us to explore for possible repeats of Belara and Native Bee style mineralisation."
The Belara and Native Bee mine areas are the first high priority targets for resource drilling (see www.belararox.com.au for project details).
A phased approach is being taken to the drilling of the Belara and Native Bee mine targets. Phase One aims to deliver the density of drill assay intersections to support an Inferred Mineral Resource estimate prepared in accordance with the JORC (2012) Code over the known area of mineralisation at the Belara (Figure 1*) and Native Bee mines.
A total of 33 drill holes were completed in Phase One, with new assay results from the final six drill holes received. A summary of significant results is presented in Table 2* and Figure 5*.
*To view tables and figures, please visit:
About Belararox Limited
Belararox Limited (ASX:BRX) is a mineral explorer focused on securing and developing resources to meet the surge in demand from the technology, battery and renewable energy markets. Our projects currently include the potential for zinc, copper, gold, silver, nickel and lead resources.
+61 401 094 261
Related Industry Topics: