Drilling Results - Stromberg Heavy Rare Earth (HREE) Prospect
- Recent significant intersections returned at Stromberg include:
- STRC64 - 5m @ 0.43% TREO (81.9% HREO/TREO) from 6m including 1m @ 0.92% TREO from 8m;
- STRC58 - 3m @ 0.52% TREO (88.6% HREO/TREO) from 7m;
- STRC68 - 2m @ 0.43% TREO (95.6% HREO/TREO) from 14m.
- Xenotime hosted mineralisation remains open in both cross section and strike.
- The distribution of valuable and high demand heavy rare earths in recent intersections is an excellent 8% Dysprosium/TREO, 65% Yttrium/TREO and 5% Erbium/TREO.
Scaramanga HREE Drill Discovery
- First pass broad spaced drilling at the Scaramanga HREE Prospect has successfully defined mineralisation in the same geological setting as Stromberg. Significant intersections include:
- SCRC07 - 2m @ 0.12% TREO (81.2% HREO/TREO) from 10m;
- SCRC02 - 5m @ 0.1% TREO (70% HREO/TREO) from 10m.
- Two distinct HREE mineralised horizons have been noted.
- Notably, these results have confirmed significant exploration upside exists within a short distance of Stromberg, as well as highlighting the broader district potential (prospects such as the nearby Knightfall).
- Infill drilling is planned at Scaramanga to target higher grade mineralisation.
Land Access Breakthrough
- Verbal consent has been given by Traditional Aboriginal Land Owners for exploration to begin on the highly HREE prospective ELA27151 Skyfall tenement adjacent to Stromberg and Scaramanga HREE prospects.
- Verbal consent has also been given for exploration to begin on Stromberg HREE District tenements ELA29240 and ELA29241.
- These breakthroughs will allow access to a further ~1,000km2 of highly HREE prospective land and a number of very large and high priority geophysical and HREE geochemical targets.
Diamond Drilling in Progress - Stromberg HREE Prospect
- A diamond drilling program is in progress for metallurgical and exploration purposes at Stromberg. Results are expected in the next quarter.
To View the full Quarterly Activities report, please visit:
About Spectrum Metals Ltd
Spectrum Metals Limited (ASX:SPX) is a domestic West Australian focused gold exploration and development company, concentrating on high-grade, brown fields assets, that can leverage off existing infrastructure and add value through exploration and development. Spectrum has recently discovered Penny North, one of the highest grade gold discoveries in Australia in recent times. The discovery has grown rapidly and Spectrum has yet to explore approximately 4.5km of prospective strike to find similar high grade lodes.
ContactTUC Resources Limited
Ian Bamborough, Managing Director