Highlights - Group Operations
- Portia Gold Mine total gold sales exceed 20,000 ounces (10,000 ounces attributable to Havilah).
- Approvals received for 120 metre south wall cutback to the Portia Gold Mine, which will potentially extend the mining operations by a further 12 months.
- Actively pursuing development options for the Kalkaroo Copper-Gold and Mutooroo Copper-Cobalt Projects in light of the favourable outlook for copper and cobalt.
- New government-supported exploration drilling programs commenced on high potential copper and gold targets in the Benagerie dome and tin targets at Prospect Hill.
Highlights - Corporate Activity
- Investec Loan and Risk Management Facility debt fully repaid and associated hedge of 10,000 ounces of gold delivered.
- Half-year profit after tax of $3.431 million.
- Raised $0.798 million through the exercise of listed and unlisted options.
- New website and social media platforms launched.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Havilah Resources Ltd
Havilah Resources Ltd (ASX:HAV) has successfully financed and developed its first gold mine at Portia in north-eastern South Australia, which is a high margin operation producing a steady cash flow. It plans to follow on with two copper-gold developments that can potentially support an initial production of at least 34,000 tonnes of copper and 105,000 ounces of gold annually. This is underpinned by a JORC minerals resource inventory of over 900,000 tonnes of copper and 2.4 million ounces of gold.
ContactHavilah Resources Ltd