Highlights - Group Operations
- Portia Gold Mine total gold sales exceed 20,000 ounces (10,000 ounces attributable to Havilah).
- Approvals received for 120 metre south wall cutback to the Portia Gold Mine, which will potentially extend the mining operations by a further 12 months.
- Actively pursuing development options for the Kalkaroo Copper-Gold and Mutooroo Copper-Cobalt Projects in light of the favourable outlook for copper and cobalt.
- New government-supported exploration drilling programs commenced on high potential copper and gold targets in the Benagerie dome and tin targets at Prospect Hill.
Highlights - Corporate Activity
- Investec Loan and Risk Management Facility debt fully repaid and associated hedge of 10,000 ounces of gold delivered.
- Half-year profit after tax of $3.431 million.
- Raised $0.798 million through the exercise of listed and unlisted options.
- New website and social media platforms launched.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Havilah Resources Ltd
Havilah Resources Ltd (ASX:HAV) is a debt free South Australian gold producer having recently financed and developed its first gold mine at Portia in north-eastern South Australia. It plans to follow on with three copper-gold-cobalt mining developments at North Portia, Kalkaroo and Mutooroo, which are underpinned by a JORC resources mineral inventory of over 1.4 million tonnes of copper, 3.6 million ounces of gold, and 18,000 tonnes of cobalt.
ContactHavilah Resources Ltd