Developing a low-cost, advanced lithium project in Quebec, CanadaSayona Mining Ltd (
Sayona Mining's strategy is to power the future by sourcing and developing the raw materials essential for lithium-ion battery production.
Authier Lithium Project Strategy
"With their Authier project, Sayona has a quality, low cost and near term development opportunity in a world-class mining destination, and is in an ideal position to take advantage of the growing demand for lithium due largely to the burgeoning battery sector."
- Mark Gordon, Senior Analyst, IIR, July 2017
Sayona Value Proposition
- Authier is an advanced, de-risked project. Pre-Feasibility Study and Ore Reserve completed
- Executing a plan to get into production and generate cash flow -low capital hurdle & competitive operating costs
- Located in a first world country with access to world-class, low-cost infrastructure
- Base case pre-tax NPV of A$140 million and low enterprise value per tonne of resources compared to industry peers
- Board and management team have track record of delivering projects
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian-based, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors. Sayona’s primary objective is developing the Authier lithium project in Quebec, Canada. Authier is an advanced, near term development project, construction forecast to commence in the second half of 2018 and first production in late 2019. Please visit us as at www.sayonamining.com.au
Chief Executive Officer
Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) Option to Acquire Tansim Lithium Project and Expand Lithium Footprint in Quebec