4C June 2017 Quarterly Commentary
- Cash Receipts Up 190% quarter on quarter ($0.155m)
- Unaudited operating revenues of $0.295m for the quarter ended 30 June 2017
- Transaction growth continuing (see the link below)
- Full range of transactional banking services nearing completion
- KYC service operational for EU's June 26th, 2017 4th AML Directive
- Cash at bank $3.85m (including longer term security deposits)
- Net Operating Cashflow in line with expectations ($1.5m)
Transactional processing (including the key element of KYC) is showing steady growth on a month on month basis. This is expected to continue to build as we deploy the services to a wider range of contracted customers, contract new customers and open fully the service to the global operations of the existing integrated merchants.
As mentioned in previous communications to the market, the business operates on a transactional basis with the various transactions (identity verification/KYC, payment processing & monitoring, and funds clearance and settlement) being billed at varying rates depending on volume, size and complexity.
Transaction growth therefore has a direct correlation with revenue on a per merchant basis, but not on a consolidated basis.
Transaction volume also demonstrates testing, integration and 'soak in' phase, that may be unbilled.
What we have achieved?
The building blocks have been established and transaction volumes are growing.
- Patented Paydentity(TM) process, providing barriers to entry
- Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Built and delivered Paydentity(TM) from a concept to a working model, including back end connectivity to numerous banks and financial institutions.
- Paydentity(TM) certified PCI DSS Level 1 in the cloud.
- National Australia Bank (
- Contracted multiple AML sector businesses across various sectors and jurisdictions, proving Paydentity(TM) business and compliance case.
- EEA Authorised Monetary Financial Institution (MFI)
- ISO27001 Certified and EC GDPR ready
- Recurring Paydentity(TM) transactions commenced on commercial scale
- Transactional revenues growing steadily as more customers go live
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity(TM) and ISXPay(R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis delivers regulatory compliance to an enhanced customer due diligence standard, offering global reach to any of the world's 4.2Bn 'bank verified' card or account holders, that can be remotely on-boarded to regulated merchants in as little as 3 to 5 minutes.
iSignthis Paydentity service is the trusted back office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve, and focus on growing their core business.
iSignthis' and its subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, trade as ISXPay(R), and are an EEA authorised eMoney Monetary Financial Institution, offering card acquiring in the EEA, Australia and New Zealand.
ISXPay is a principal member of Visa Inc, Mastercard Worldwide and JCB International.
Read more about the company at our website http://www.isignthis.com
Link: Investor Presentation