1. COMMONWEALTH GOLD-SILVER-BASE METAL PROJECT, N.S.W. (IPT 100%)
- Drill programme in progress. First gold assays return 14 metres at 4.5 g/t gold including 3 metres at 10 g/t gold.
- Numerous targets being tested and identified from IP data, soil geochemistry data and previous drill results.
- Two 5 kilometre long trends newly identified as prospective for high grade gold-silver deposits similar to Commonwealth-Silica Hill mineralisation.
- Strong similarities to the Eskay Creek deposit in Canada.
- Possible indications of underlying porphyry copper-gold system.
2. BROKEN HILL PGM-NI-CU PROJECT, N.S.W. (IPT 100%)
- VTEM survey identifies eight areas with nickel-copper-PGM potential along the Rockwell-Little Broken Hill Trend.
- One kilometre long near surface geochemical anomaly identified along western margin.
- Further areas for follow up work for nickel-copper-PGM identified in IP data from VTEM survey.
- At Little Darling Creek, target area coincident with rock chip samples up to 4.5 g/t platinum and 5 g/t palladium.
- Along the Rockwell-Little Broken Hill Trend, IP features in part coincident with EM anomalies.
- Cobalt-Copper-Gold potential recognised including previous drill results of 92 metres of 0.04% cobalt with 10 metres at 0.1 g/t gold at end of hole.
3. MULGA TANK NI-CU-PGE PROJECT, W.A. (IPT 100%)
- 20 targets for gold and 16 targets for nickel identified.
To view full report, please visit:
About Impact Minerals Limited
Impact Minerals Limited (ASX:IPT) is an exploration company listed on the ASX in November 2006. The Company manages extensive tenement holdings (>2,000 km2) within Australia featuring significant potential for high-grade mineral deposits of gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, nickel and PGM's. The Directors of the Company have extensive experience in mineral exploration and a strong history of exploration success, business development and corporate management. Impact Minerals intends to build wealth for its shareholders through a vigorous campaign of project generation and evaluation with a view towards profitable mining operations. Impact Minerals intends to build wealth for its shareholders through a vigorous campaign of project generation and evaluation with a view towards profitable mining operations.
ContactDr Michael G Jones
Impact Minerals Limited
Impact Minerals Limited (ASX:IPT) CAD$5.5 Million Joint Venture with Bluebird Battery Metals Inc (CVE:BATT) on Broken Hill Project