- Namdini gold deposit - significant mineralised system of up to 300m in width and extending over 1km
- Maiden 4 million ounce Resource declared
- Open at depth and along strike with resource expansion drilling in progress
- Metallurgical testwork confirms high gold recoveries achievable with simple crush-grind-float-regrind-CIL circuit
- Quality local infrastructure and strong community relationships provides foundation for rapid development
- Experienced Board and Management Team with proven track record in African gold mining industry
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Cardinal Resources Ltd
Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) (OTCMKTS:CRDNF) is an African gold-focused exploration and development company which holds interests in tenements within Ghana, West Africa.
The Company’s Namdini Project has a declared 4Moz Maiden Gold Resource which is open. The Company is focused on the development of the Namdini project through a resource expansion drilling programme, prefeasibility studies, detailed metallurgical test work and process flowsheet studies. Exploration activity is also underway on the Company’s Bolgatanga and Subranum Projects.
CEO / MD
Cardinal Resources Limited
P: +1-647-256-1922 or +61-8-6558-0573