- Namdini gold deposit - significant mineralised system of up to 300m in width and extending over 1km
- Maiden 4 million ounce Resource declared
- Open at depth and along strike with resource expansion drilling in progress
- Metallurgical testwork confirms high gold recoveries achievable with simple crush-grind-float-regrind-CIL circuit
- Quality local infrastructure and strong community relationships provides foundation for rapid development
- Experienced Board and Management Team with proven track record in African gold mining industry
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Cardinal Resources Ltd
Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) (TSE:CDV) (OTCMKTS:CRDNF) is a gold-focused exploration and development Company which holds interests in tenements within Ghana, West Africa.
The Company's Namdini Project has an Indicated Mineral Resource of 6.5Moz of gold contained in 180Mt at 1.1 g/t Au at a cut-off of 0.5g/t Au and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 0.5Moz of gold contained in 13Mt @ 1.2 g/t Au at a cut off of 0.5 g/t Au.
The Company is focused on the development of the Namdini Project through advancing the Pre-Feasiblity study, supported by additional multi-disciplinary engineering activities.
Exploration programmes are also continuing at the Company's Bolgatanga (Northern Ghana) and Subranum (Southern Ghana) Projects.
CEO / MD
Cardinal Resources Limited
P: +1-647-256-1922 or +61-8-6558-0573
Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) (TSE:CDV) Half Yearly Report and Management's Discussion and Analysis
Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) (TSE:CDV) Investor Presentation - Fast Tracking Development Exploration in Northeast Ghana