Competitive Paris silver project & innovative copper-gold exploration in South AustraliaInvestigator Resources Ltd (
STRATEGY: Focus on greenfields extensions to pedigree Olympic Dam Belt
1.Paris silver project
- Initial success with IVR discovery in 2011;
- IVR's priority is moving Paris to PFS
Flow-on opportunities for Tier 1 & 2 discoveries
2. Nankivel copper porphyry targets near Paris
3. Maslins IOCG target in Olympic Dam (OD) Belt
STRATEGY: Junior explorer driven by new research & geological concepts
IVR is innovative in identifying & collaborating on research developments to create first-mover opportunities and competitive advantage in the data-rich & strong research environment of South Australia. IVR participates in multiple university & Geological Survey research projects & national Uncover Initiative.
Breakthrough applications in SA
A. Multi-element pathfinder geochem
B. Micro-dating mineral systems
C. Magneto-Telluric (MT) geophysical remapping of Olympic Dam metallogenic corridor
Key disruptive concept
- That the Olympic Dam IOCG belt & emerging Paris-Nankivel epithermal/porphyry province are connected & the fluorine-rich deposits formed at the same time in an Olympic Dam Mega-event.
- IVR has taken a strong ground position to pursue this concept & opportunity.
IVR CORPORATE OVERVIEW: Well Positioned with a strong silver asset & significant copper-gold exploration upside
Active News flow July 16 - Raised $5.4M @ 4.7c per share 2H 2016 - Paris silver infill drilling - Nankivel Cu porphyry drilling & IP - Refined Maslins IOCG target Jan 17 - High-grade Paris intersections - Dr Ransom joined Board April 17 - Paris silver resource upgraded & moving to PFS May on - $1M R&D/drilling rebates - Nankivel drilling upgrades target
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES FOR BALANCE OF 2017
PARIS SILVER PROJECT:
- Advanced metallurgical testing & hydrological study towards PFS late 2017
NANKIVEL PORPHYRY COPPER TARGET:
- Review heritage boundaries & recommence drilling by end September quarter;
- IP survey adjacent porphyry target areas
MASLINS IOCG TARGET:
- Heritage survey; Drilling late 2017
- Ground assessment of porphyry potential
Investigator is a Junior Explorer with Tier 1 Potential
- The foundation Paris silver discovery/project is on a pathway to development.
- Two well-conceived copper-gold targets have potential to be major discoveries.
We welcome your interest in IVR.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Investigator Resources Ltd
Investigator Resources Limited (ASX:IVR) is a metals explorer focussing on silver, copper and gold discovery in southern Gawler Craton, South Australia. It combines original geological concepts, the latest research and its deep exploration experience to make high-value greenfields discoveries for shareholders.
ContactMr John Anderson
Investigator Resources Limited
Mr Peter Taylor
FINANCE VIDEO: Investigator Resources Ltd (ASX:IVR) MD John Anderson Interviewed by ABN Newswire at Diggers and Dealers Expo
Investigator Resources Ltd (ASX:IVR) New Drilling and Advanced Exploration Techniques Upgrade Porphyry Copper Target at Nankivel
Investigator Resources Ltd (ASX:IVR) Large Altered Porphyry System with Enhanced Copper-Gold Potential Confirmed at Nankivel