- Variability testwork programs are progressing to identify the compatibility of the process flowsheet to minor mineralogical variations between deposits
- Testwork has confirmed that site water can be used in the beneficiation circuit without treatment
- Water recovered from beneficiation final product streams can be recycled back through the process without further treatment
- 500 gram samples of Mixed Rare Earths Concentrate (MREC) sent to nine potential customers
- Three Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for future offtake agreements signed with potential customers
- The Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) has approved an early works program to construct the access road and accommodation village
- Total JORC Resource increased to over 20.5 million tonnes
- First JORC Resources at Yangibana and Simon's Find Deposits (Hastings 100%)
- First JORC Measured Resources at Yangibana North (Hastings 70%)
- Capital raising completed for $16.25 million.
- Mr Aris Stamoulis and Mr Guy Robertson appointed to the Board
To view the full report, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) (FRA:5AM) is a leading Australian rare earths company, with two rare earths projects hosting JORC-compliant resources in Western Australia.
- The Yangibana Project hosts JORC Resources totalling 20.56 million tonnes at 1.18% TREO (comprising Measured Resources of 3.79 million tonnes at 1.18% TREO, Indicated Resources of 8.24 million tonnes at 1.27% TREO and Inferred Resources of 8.53 million tonnes at 1.11% TREO), including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11.
- The Brockman deposit contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Resources totalling 41.4 million tonnes (comprising 32.3mt Indicated Resources and 9.1mt Inferred Resources) at 0.21% TREO, including 0.18% HREO, plus 0.36% Nb2O5 and 0.90% ZrO2.
- Rare earths are critical to a wide variety of current and new technologies, including smart phones, electric vehicles, wind turbines and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The Company aims to capitalise on the strong demand for rare earths permanent magnets created by expanding new technologies.
ContactHastings Technology Metals Ltd
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) Fully Underwritten Share Purchase Plan to Fund Infrastructure Works at Yangibana Rare Earths Project