With construction activities underway, we are on on track for commercial production in 2019. The unseasonably mild winter conditions this year, have allowed us to accelerate aspects of our construction schedule.
Highlights of construction activities to date include:
1. Mobilized all major site contractors by November 8th
2. Site clearance and initial preparation for 2018 civil work largely complete
3. Installed temporary offices, communications equipment, water, and power
4. Began installation of mine water supply system; and
5. Mine development underway at Cabin Creek pit, the initial source of production
Please see our updated Gold Bar section on our website for further information and 3-D imagery. http://www.mcewenmining.com
About McEwen Mining Inc
McEwen Mining (NYSE:MUX) (TSE:MUX) has the goal to qualify for inclusion in the S&P 500 Index by creating a profitable gold and silver producer. McEwen's principal assets consist of: the San José mine in Santa Cruz, Argentina (49% interest); the El Gallo Gold mine in Mexico; the Black Fox mine in Timmins, Canada; the Gold Bar mine in Nevada that is currently under construction; and the large Los Azules copper project in Argentina that is advancing towards permitting.
McEwen has a total of 337 million shares outstanding. Rob McEwen, Chairman and Chief Owner, owns 24% of the shares.
(647) 258-0395 ext 320
Harmony Gold Mining Company Ltd (JSE:HAR) Calgary Man to Sell the Only Solid Gold Replicas of Nelson Mandela's Hands Cast During His Lifetime
McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE:MUX) Files Fenix Preliminary Economic Assessment - Extends El Gallo Mine Life by 12 Years