- New target identified from review of historic drilling data with strong nickel-cobalt intercepts;
o 42m @ 1.25% nickel, 0.07% cobalt from 24 metres including 6m @ 1.78% nickel, 0.20% cobalt from 28 metres, and
o 19m @ 1.08% nickel, 0.07% cobalt from 33 metres including 6m @ 1.17% nickel, 0.11% cobalt from 35 metres
- EM geophysics currently underway with drilling to follow
Billy Hills (Zinc)
- New target zone identified which includes significant historic drill intersections and gossan along strike from drill intercepts of more than 10% zinc + lead at the Pillara West Prospect
- Target generation continuing ahead of field work planned for mid-2018
Southern Target Area (Copper, Zinc)
- Previously unexplored 13km long target zone extending along strike from known copper and zinc mineralisation
- EM geophysics planned for early February 2018
Corporate and Cash
- Cash reserves of $0.90M at 31 December 2017.
To view the full report with figures, please visit:
About Mithril Resources Limited
Mithril Resources Limited (ASX:MTH) is an Australian resources company whose objective is the creation of shareholder wealth through the discovery of mineral deposits.
The Company and its exploration partners are actively exploring throughout the Kalgoorlie, West Kimberley and Murchison Districts of Western Australia for economic nickel, copper, zinc, and vanadium deposits.
In the Kalgoorlie District, Mithril is exploring for nickel on the Kurnalpi, Lignum Dam and North Scotia Projects which lie along strike from, or adjacent to previously mined high-grade nickel at the Silver Swan and Scotia Nickel Deposits.
In the West Kimberley, Mithril is exploring for zinc on the Billy Hills Project which lies adjacent to the previously mined Pillara Zinc Deposit.
In the Murchison, Mithril is exploring for copper, nickel and zinc mineralisation on the Nanadie Well Project and for copper, silver, zinc and lead on the Bangemall Base Metal Project. Mithril's exploration partner – Monax Mining Ltd is also exploring for vanadium on the Limestone Well tenements.
ContactMithril Resources Ltd