- Definitive Feasibility Study completed for the Yangibana Rare Earths Project
- Initial operating life of 8 years provides NPV of $466m, IRR of 78% and a payback period of 2.3 years
- First Probable Reserves estimated at 5.16mt at 1.12% TREO including 0.45% Nd2O3+Pr6O11
- Latest JORC Resources total 21.00mt at 1.17% TREO including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11
- Plan to produce up to 15,000 tons per annum of Mixed Rare Earths Carbonate on site at Yangibana
- Pre-production capital expenditure of A$335 million and operating costs of A$17.06/kg TREO (US$12.8/kg)
- Native Title Agreement signed for the entire tenement area of 650sqkm covering all rare earths minerals mined and sold
To view the full report, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) (FRA:5AM) is a leading Australian rare earths company, with two rare earths projects hosting JORC-compliant resources in Western Australia.
- The Yangibana Project hosts JORC Resources totalling 20.56 million tonnes at 1.18% TREO (comprising Measured Resources of 3.79 million tonnes at 1.18% TREO, Indicated Resources of 8.24 million tonnes at 1.27% TREO and Inferred Resources of 8.53 million tonnes at 1.11% TREO), including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11.
- The Brockman deposit contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Resources totalling 41.4 million tonnes (comprising 32.3mt Indicated Resources and 9.1mt Inferred Resources) at 0.21% TREO, including 0.18% HREO, plus 0.36% Nb2O5 and 0.90% ZrO2.
- Rare earths are critical to a wide variety of current and new technologies, including smart phones, electric vehicles, wind turbines and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The Company aims to capitalise on the strong demand for rare earths permanent magnets created by expanding new technologies.
Director of Mining Operations
General Manager Exploration
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) Fully Underwritten Share Purchase Plan to Fund Infrastructure Works at Yangibana Rare Earths Project