A significant year for TopBetta Holdings Limited
- TURNOVER UPLIFT: Up 95% vs last quarter.
- REVENUE UPLIFT: Up 100% vs last quarter.
- FOCUSED GROWTH STRATEGY: Business focus directed to the main business divisions
o Retail + Wholesale.
- Introduce GT Fixed odds and Informatics solution for Wagering Operators
- On board current opportunities in 2018 through US, UK and Australia
Business To Business Snapshot
Since the launch of Global Tote in May
- 1381 race meetings to 30 November.
- Unaudited turnover of $67.63M to 30 November.
- Expansion of coverage to UK, Ireland and South African race meetings.
- 22 December 2017 - The Global Tote announces deal with the official UK Tote operator Totepool Alderney Limited.
- UK wagering operators can offer punters access to Global Tote pools on Australasian Racing for the first time via the Totepool platform.
- Totepool is currently integrated into more than 9,000 betting shops in the UK and Ireland, as well as 5,000 outside of the UK, and is on some of the world's biggest betting company websites such as Betfred, Betfair, Skybet and Paddy Power.
- 27 December 2017 - The Global Tote announces distribution deal with US based watchandwager.com.
- North American punters will be able to access The Global Tote's pools on Australian thoroughbred, harness and greyhounds fixtures.
- Last calendar year WatchandWager.com processed over US$360M worth of wagers into pools around the globe.
- WatchandWager.com is currently the fourth largest Advance Deposit Wagering ("ADW") platform in the US.
- North American punters will be able to access The Global Tote's pools on Australian thoroughbred, harness and greyhounds fixtures which may be distributed by Watchandwager.com.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Topbetta Holdings Ltd
TopBetta Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) is an ASX-listed holding company and a global provider of online wagering products and services to both wholesale and retail markets through its various wholly owned subsidiaries. TopBetta Pty Ltd operates a retail wagering business, offering consumers wagering, fantasy tournament and content products and services. Global Tote Australia Pty Ltd conducts TBH's Wholesale Business, which includes operating and licensing its wholesale tote product which enables licensed wagering operators, including corporate bookmakers and tote operators from all over the world, to participate in global pools. The Wholesale Business is conducted under a B2B licence granted by the UK Gambling Commission to Global Tote Limited, a company incorporated in Alderney, UK.
CEO - TopBetta Holdings
PR & Investor Relations
Link: Investor Presentation