MMJ Investment Portfolio
- MMJ initiates strategy to expand market position through further strategic investments within the global cannabis sector
- Strategic investments in eSense-Lab (
Harvest One Cannabis Inc. (MMJ holding 53,333,333 shares)
- Financing agreement entered into with Mackie Research Capital to undertake fully underwritten short form prospectus to raise up to C$35 million
- United Greeneries receives ACMPR amendment to sell dried marijuana to registered patients in Canada
- United Greeneries enters LOI for the lease of a property in British Columbia to accelerate and expand production
- United Greeneries announces outdoor growing strategy for premium cannabis flowers, enters into a binding purchase agreement for 398 acres of agricultural land in British Columbia
- Launch of retail sales to commence in February 2018 from United Greeneries online platform
- Satipharm obtains Free Sale Certificate from German regulators facilitating sale of CBD capsules into Australia
- Final regulatory approval granted, distribution of prescription Satipharm CBD capsules commences to approved patients in Australia
PhytoTech Therapeutics (MMJ 100%)
- Phase 1 Clinical Trial Results published in international, peer-reviewed publication Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development
To view the full report, please visit:
About MMJ PhytoTech Ltd
In October 2017, MMJ PhytoTech Limited (ASX:MMJ) announced its strategy to become an incubator for strategic investments across regulated jurisdictions globally covering the entire cannabis value chain.
Following the successful listing of United Greeneries Holdings Ltd ("United Greeneries") and Satipharm AG ("Satipharm") on the TSX-V through Harvest One Cannabis Inc. (CVE:HVST), MMJ has focused on the identification of a number of independent strategic investment opportunities that have the potential to deliver significant value to the Company's shareholders.
MMJ is actively pursuing early stage opportunities with the ability to deliver significant future revenue and the opportunity to provide dramatic global synergistic value as regulatory frameworks in key international markets continue to evolve. MMJ is targeting the full range of emerging cannabis-related sectors including healthcare products, technology, infrastructure, logistics, processing, cultivation, equipment, R&D, hemp food products and retail.
MMJ currently holds an equity stake of 53,333,333 shares in Harvest One, 100% ownership of Israeli-based R&D division PhytoTech Therapeutics Limited ("PTL") and strategic holdings in e-Sense Lab Limited (ASX:ESE) and private Canadian-based company WeedMe Inc.
MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) to Acquire Strategic Position in Canadian Specialty Pharma and Healthcare Company Dosecann Inc.