- A webinar presentation was held by the Managing Director on 9 October 2017 to discuss the Annual Report for the year ended 30 June 2017.
- Testing of the Stairway Sandstone at Mereenie from the previously drilled West Mereenie 15continues free flowing gas at sustainable rates with a low nitrogen content of 2.6%. Additional recompletion opportunities have been identified.
- The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was held on 29 November 2017 with all resolutions passed by Shareholders.
- Dr Sarah Ryan, Mr Martin Kriewaldt and Mr Tim Woodall joined the Central Board as independent Non-executive Directors as part of Central's commitment to augment and strengthen the current Board.
- Cash balance at the end of the quarter was $28.6 million.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Central Petroleum Limited
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) is an oil and gas explorer and producer listed on the Australian Securities Exchange focused on supplying the domestic gas market. Central is advancing several separate projects across what is regarded as the biggest package of proven and prospective oil and gas acreage across central Australia. This spread of assets gives Central multiple options for growth and development. 88% of this land being gas prone has led to the Company's focus on becoming a major domestic gas producer.
ContactCentral Petroleum Limited
Martin Debelle at Citadel-MAGNUS