REVIEW OF OPERATIONS
The first half of the year focussed on infill drilling of the proposed Arcadia pit, bulk sampling and grade control, building our lithium carbonate laboratory, meeting potential offtake partners and potential financiers and investors and investigating additional lithium and cobalt acquisitions in the region.
The above resulted in
- the PFS being released;
- product samples being delivered to customers;
- 99.5% battery grade lithium carbonate produced from petalite at our in-house laboratory;
- A conditional Offtake and A$10m Placement and Framework Agreements with Sinomine Resources Exploration Co. Ltd. and Sinomine International Exploration (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd. (collectively "Sinomine");
- the Mineral Resource Estimate and Ore Reserve upgraded;
- Acquired option over Tombolo Copper/Cobalt Project;
- A$10m placement via Hunter Capital; and
- Option over the Good Days Lithium Project being exercised.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Prospect Resources Ltd
Prospect Resources Limited (ASX:PSC) is based in Australasia with operations in Zimbabwe and is a publicly listed company. We are committed to creating value for Prospect's shareholders and the communities in which our company operates. Our vision is to build a Southern African based mining company of international scale.
ContactProspect Resources Ltd
Prospect Resources Ltd (ASX:PSC) Acquires Option over the Malemba Nkulu Lithium & Copper-Cobalt Project