Mustang - a Mozambique focussed mining company
- Mozambican-focussed emerging developer and explorer with rapidly advancing ruby, graphite & vanadium projects in Northern Mozambique
- Revenue-generating Montepuez ruby project and high grade Caula graphite & vanadium project
- Invested in scarce commodities with fast growing markets (rubies, graphite & vanadium)
- Mozambique is Pro-mining and foreign investment
- Highly experienced team with a +15 year track record in developing profitable projects in Mozambique and Africa in general
Montepuez region established as a world-class field
- Commercial potential highlighted by Gemfields' success in generating ~US$335 million in ruby sales up to December 2017
- Vast majority gem/facet quality rubies come from secondary deposits (colluvial/elluvial)
- The Montepuez ruby field is very extensive, offering prospects of long mine lives
- Montepuez ruby deposits are typically <15m from surface, freedigging and simple to process with potential for good in-situ grades
- Formula for low-cost, high-margin mining operations
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Mustang Resources Ltd
Mustang Resources Limited (ASX:MUS) (FRA:GGY) is an ASX listed company focused on the development of the Caula Vanadium-Graphite Project in Northern Mozambique, located along strike from the Syrah Resources Ltd (ASX:SYR) Balama Project. In July 2018 Mustang announced a maiden vanadium JORC Measured Resource for Caula of 22Mt at 0.37% V2O5 for 81,600 tonnes of contained vanadium pentoxide. The Company concurrently announced a 317% increase in its JORC Graphite Resource to 21.9Mt at 13.4% Total Graphitic Carbon ("TGC") (8% cut-off), for a total of 2,933,100 tonnes of contained Graphite, all in the measured category.
The Company has a highly experienced board and management team with a 15-year track record of investment and successful project development in Mozambique and the Africa region. With the aim to become a key provider of graphite and vanadium, both key components used in battery production, the company currently has a scoping study underway, which is due for completion in Q3 2018.
Visit the Mustang website at http://www.mustangresources.com.au for more information.
ContactDr. Bernard Olivier
Mustang Resources Limited
Link: Corporate Presentation
Mustang Resources Ltd (ASX:MUS) Feasibility Study Drilling Completed at Caula Vanadium-Graphite Project