Mustang - a Mozambique focussed mining company
- Mozambican-focussed emerging developer and explorer with rapidly advancing ruby, graphite & vanadium projects in Northern Mozambique
- Revenue-generating Montepuez ruby project and high grade Caula graphite & vanadium project
- Invested in scarce commodities with fast growing markets (rubies, graphite & vanadium)
- Mozambique is Pro-mining and foreign investment
- Highly experienced team with a +15 year track record in developing profitable projects in Mozambique and Africa in general
Montepuez region established as a world-class field
- Commercial potential highlighted by Gemfields' success in generating ~US$335 million in ruby sales up to December 2017
- Vast majority gem/facet quality rubies come from secondary deposits (colluvial/elluvial)
- The Montepuez ruby field is very extensive, offering prospects of long mine lives
- Montepuez ruby deposits are typically <15m from surface, freedigging and simple to process with potential for good in-situ grades
- Formula for low-cost, high-margin mining operations
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About New Energy Minerals Ltd
New Energy Minerals Ltd is an ASX listed company focused on the mining and exploration of Vanadium and Graphite – two commodities critical for the 'New Energy Market'.
The Company is currently fast tracking its world-class Caula Vanadium-Graphite project in Northern Mozambique, located along strike from the Syrah Resources Ltd (ASX:SYR) Balama Project, with first cash flows targeted for H2 of 2019 from trial mining operations. New Energy Minerals' Caula project hosts a JORC (Measured) vanadium-graphite resource of 22 Mt @ 0.37% V2O5 (0.2% cut-off) and 13.4% TGC (8% cut-off) for 81,600 tonnes of vanadium pentoxide (180 million pounds) and 2.93 Mt of contained graphite.
New Energy minerals has a highly experienced Board of Directors, management, finance, exploration and geological team, with a 15-year track record of investment and successful project development in Mozambique and the Africa region. The Company aims to become a major provider of vanadium and graphite, both key components used in battery production.
ContactDr. Bernard Olivier
Mustang Resources Limited
Link: Corporate Presentation
New Energy Minerals Ltd (ASX:NXE) Amendment to Fura Gems Merger of Ruby Assets Agreement with Pre-Completion Loan
New Energy Minerals Ltd (ASX:NXE) Quarterly Activities Report for the Period Ending 30 September 2018