ASX-listed gold and base metals explorer
Tight capital structure - market cap including restricted securities ~ $7.9 M
- Bottle Creek Gold Project - Option to Buy 100%
- Mt Ida South and Quinn's - Alt 100%
- Paupong gold and base metal project, Lachlan - Orogen NSW (Alt owns 70% with option to take to 100%)
- Mt Roberts gold project, Leinster Alt 51% E 36/843 Leinster 100% Alt
- Myalla massive sulphide project, NSW (Alt owns 70% with option to take to 100%)
MULTIPLE HIGH POTENTIAL PROJECTS
Rapidly Developing Operations - Western Australia and NSW
- Under-explored Mt Ida South Gold Belt
- Paupong IRG system - Lachlan Orogen
- Myalla Gold and Base Metals Project
- Undervalued Assets - Low Market Capitalisation
- Very Low Corporate Overheads
- Key strategic partnerships - DDH1 Drilling, Challenge and Strike Drilling
VISION - DEVELOP MT IDA GOLD BELT PRODUCTION HUB
To expand existing JORC resources and make new discoveries in the Mt Ida Gold Belt using modern exploration techniques and to establish a central gold production hub at the Bottle Creek mine site. Processing ore from multiple open pit mining operations to be located at Bottle Creek, Mt Ida South and Quinn's projects.
To view the full Presentation, please visit:
About Alt Resources Ltd
Alt Resources Limited (ASX:ARS) is an Australian based mineral exploration company that aims to become a gold producer by exploiting historical and new gold prospects across quality assets and to build value for shareholders. The Company's portfolio of assets includes the newly acquired Bottle Creek gold mine located in the Mt Ida gold belt, the Paupong IRG Au-Cu-Ag mineral system in the Lachlan Orogen NSW, Myalla polymetallic Au-Cu-Zn project east of Dalgety in NSW and the Mt Roberts gold project located near the town of Leinster in WA.
Alt Resources, having acquired historical and under-explored tenements in the Mt Ida Gold Belt, aims to consolidate the historical resources, mines and new gold targets identified within the region. Potential at Mt Ida exists for a centralised production facility to service multiple mines and to grow the Mt Ida Gold Belt project to be a sustainable and profitable mining operation.
Alt Resources Ltd
T: 1300 66 0001
FINANCE VIDEO: ALT Resources Ltd (ASX:ARS) Bottle Creek Flyover and Interview with CEO James Anderson