Commercialisation of Perovskite Solar CellsGreatcell Solar Limited (
The Global Leader in the Development & Commercialisation of Perovskite Solar Cells (PSC) technology
- Upscale & commercialisation our 3r d generation PSC PV technology with the assistance of in-country government financial support and suitable local manufacturers and distributors in joint venture.
- We are a disruptive technology enablement company with a multi-generation Technology Development Plan to bring successive generations of improved technology to the global PSC PV market.
- Currently engaged in prototyping with plans to pilot line following successful completion of prototyping.
- Current commercialisation discussions are in Australia, Europe, UK, Turkey and China.
- We have an independent Stratagem Freedom To Operate study that demonstrates global IP superiority.
A Global Manufacturer of High Performance Materials (dye solar cell, perovskite solar cell, specialty chemicals & equipment):
- Greatcell Solar supplies to over 600 research based customers in over 60 countries, including Fraunhofer, Oxford University, CSIRO, Princeton, Wuhan University, KAUST, KIST, LG Electronics & Sungkyunkwan University.
- Greatcell Solar has the largest market share for the global supply of related specialty chemicals, including perovskites, mesoporous titania, inorganic hole transport materials & stabilising additives.
- Greatcell Solar also supplies equipment and laboratory solutions, including LED solar simulators.
- Greatcell Solar has excess capacity to scale materials production to commercial quantities for mass manufacture.
- Intellectual Property: as an original EPFL licensee Greatcell Solar has global freedom to operate in the field of Perovskite Solar Cells. This superior position was confirmed in the 2013 Stratagem study. Patents cover core technology, device design, manufacturing processes and novel material use.
- Industrial Scale: Greatcell Solar (leader in the development of low cost perovskite materials, deposition techniques and panel assembly) has begun prototype development and pilot line planning in collaboration with VDL Enabling Technology Group - one of the world's most sophisticated process engineering groups. Greatcell Solar is expert in advanced large area deposition, device encapsulation and sealing, and material performance optimisation. Greatcell Solar will solar enable both glass (R2R) and glass (S2S) substrates.
- Collaboration and Global Networking: Greatcell Solar is the global leader in IP harvesting and, as a publicly listed company, best positioned to commercially exploit its vast portfolio of intellectual property, including know-how and trade secrets created over 900 man years. Furthermore GSL's connection with EPFL, NTU, CSIRO, Solliance, VDL and ACAP provides a formidable resource to further enhance our rapid scale-up program.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Greatcell Solar Limited
Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) is a global leader in the development and commercialisation of Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC) technology – 3rd Generation photovoltaic technology that can be applied to glass, metal, polymers or cement. Greatcell Solar Limited manufactures and supplies high performance materials and is focussed on the successful commercialisation of PSC photovoltaics. It is a publicly listed company: Australian Securities Exchange ASX (GSL) and German Open Market (D5I). Learn more at www.greatcellsolar.com and subscribe to our mailing list in English and German.
ContactGreatcell Solar Limited
Richard Caldwell, Managing Director