HIGHLIGHTS: Evaluating Paris silver project & seeking resource expansions
Paris Pre-Feasibility Study ('PFS'):
PFS studies continue on the Paris Silver Project, as follows:
- Metallurgical testwork on large samples which aims to improve the 2013 silver recoveries of 65-75%.
- Geotechnical drilling has been completed with tests proceeding on drill samples towards an indicative pit design.
- Waste rock characterisation and desktop infrastructure studies are underway.
Paris extensions exploration:
- One metre re-assaying of December 2017 drilling showed potential for zones of high grade silver at the less-drilled northern and southern ends of the Paris deposit.
- New drilling indicated modest additional silver resource potential in the South East Extension associated with zones of anomalous lead, gold, copper, cobalt and molybdenum.
- Scout Induced Polarisation ('IP') survey completed with assessment for satellite silver targets awaited.
Trojan copper-gold target:
- Drilling of large shallow IP target near Paris intersected no significant copper in the interpreted pyritic margin to the Nankivel porphyry system. A partner would be sought to test the potential for a deeper copper core.
Regional target concepts:
- Targets were advanced at Maslins IOCG copper gold, Cartarpo cobalt copper REE and Wiawera copper gold prospects.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Investigator Resources Ltd
Investigator Resources Limited (ASX:IVR) is a metals explorer with a focus on the opportunities for greenfields silver-lead, copper-gold and other metal discoveries in South Australia.
The Company's priority is progressing the development pathway for the Paris silver project with the preparation of a pre-feasibility study. The Paris Mineral Resource Estimate is 9.3Mt @ 139g/t silver and 0.6% lead, comprising 42Moz of contained silver and 55kt of contained lead, at a 50g/t silver cut-off. The resource has been categorised with an Indicated Resource estimate of 4.3Mt @ 163g/t silver and 0.6% lead for 23Moz contained silver and 26kt contained lead, and an Inferred Resource: 5.0Mt @ 119g/t silver and 0.6% lead for 19Moz contained silver and 29kt contained lead.
The Company has applied an innovative strategy that has developed multiple ideas and targets giving Investigator first-mover status. These include: the Paris silver discovery; recognition of other epithermal fields and the associated potential for porphyry copper-gold of Olympic Dam age; extending the ideas developed at Paris-Nankivel and using breakthrough government Magneto-Telluric surveying to rejuvenate targeting with the Maslins IOCG target as the next priority drill target.
ContactInvestigator Resources Ltd
Investigator Resources Ltd (ASX:IVR) Resignation and Appointment of Joint Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer