- PUREgraphite pilot plant producing high quality battery anode product.
- PUREgraphite anode product being trialed in cells for multiple prospective customers.
- BTS wins orders from ten 'Fortune 500' companies in the last six months.
- BTS CEO visits customers in Japan and China with delivery of equipment.
- Ken Broom joins the team - Ex-COO of fifth-largest Chinese battery maker.
- Professor Jeff Dahn showcases DTA technology for the first time at the 35th Annual International Battery Seminar held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
To view the full report, please visit:
About NOVONIX Ltd
NOVONIX Limited (ASX:NVX) (FRA:GC3) is an integrated developer and supplier of high performance materials, equipment and services for the global lithium-ion battery industry with operations in the USA and Canada and sales in over a dozen countries.
NOVONIX is 50% owner of the PUREgraphite Joint Venture – established in 2017 by NOVONIX and Coulometrics to develop and exclusively commercialise ultra-high purity, high-performance graphite anode materials for the lithium-ion Battery market, focused on the electric vehicle, energy storage and specialist markets and applications.
The Company also owns a world-class, large and high-grade natural graphite deposit in an established mining province in Australia.
NOVONIX's mission is to support the global deployment of Lithium Ion Battery technologies for a cleaner energy future.
ContactPhilip St Baker