Future Producer of Neodymium & Praseodymium to the Permanent Magnet IndustryHastings Technology Metals Ltd (
Steady growth in market cap since Jan 2014
- Market Cap - A$ 220m
- ~ 1200 Shareholders
+55% in 2017
- Top 10 shareholders owns ~ 70%
- A$59m raised since 2014
- Cash: A$25m post rights issue
- No Debt
- Included in the ASX All Ordinaries Index
High Neodymium and Praseodymium content
- Total Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resources now at 21m tonnes (see Note below)
- Total Probable Ore Reserve at 5.15m tonnes and Additional Production Target of - 2.5m tonnes to be added on by late 2018
- In-ground ratio of Nd-Pr as % of TREO ranges from 34% (0.40%/1.18%) to as high as 57% locally at Simon's Find deposit
- Most resources contained on Hastings 100% owned ground and smaller portion on 70% JV ground
Note: Hastings ASX release 22 Nov 2017;
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) is a leading Australian rare earths company, with two rare earths projects hosting JORC-compliant resources in Western Australia.
- The Yangibana Project hosts Probable Reserves totaling 5.15 million tonnes at 1.12% TREO including 0.45% Nd2O3+Pr6O11 within JORC Resources totalling 21.0 million tonnes at 1.17% TREO (comprising Measured Resources of 3.9 million tonnes at 1.19% TREO, Indicated Resources of 8.6 million tonnes at 1.25% TREO and Inferred Resources of 8.4 million tonnes at 1.09% TREO), including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11.
- The Brockman deposit contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Resources totalling 41.4 million tonnes (comprising 32.3mt Indicated Resources and 9.1mt Inferred Resources) at 0.21% TREO, including 0.18% HREO, plus 0.36% Nb2O5 and 0.90% ZrO2.
- Rare earths are critical to a wide variety of current and new technologies, including smart phones, electric vehicles, wind turbines and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The Company aims to capitalise on the strong demand for rare earths permanent magnets created by expanding new technologies.
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) Increase in Measured and Indicated Resources at Yangibana Project