- Environmental Review Document (ERD) for Yangibana Project submitted to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) of Western Australia
- Infill drilling programme at Bald Hill and Fraser's nearing completion providing samples for additional pilot plant tests
- Geotechnical drilling programme commences at Yangibana, Yangibana West, Auer and Auer North to establish additional reserves
- Infill and extension drilling commences at Auer and Auer North seeking additional resources and reserves
- Commencement of preliminary and early works on site
- Project financing discussions continue to progress
To view the full report, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) is a leading Australian rare earths company, with two rare earths projects hosting JORC-compliant resources in Western Australia.
- The Yangibana Project hosts Probable Reserves totaling 5.15 million tonnes at 1.12% TREO including 0.45% Nd2O3+Pr6O11 within JORC Resources totalling 21.0 million tonnes at 1.17% TREO (comprising Measured Resources of 3.9 million tonnes at 1.19% TREO, Indicated Resources of 8.6 million tonnes at 1.25% TREO and Inferred Resources of 8.4 million tonnes at 1.09% TREO), including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11.
- The Brockman deposit contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Resources totalling 41.4 million tonnes (comprising 32.3mt Indicated Resources and 9.1mt Inferred Resources) at 0.21% TREO, including 0.18% HREO, plus 0.36% Nb2O5 and 0.90% ZrO2.
- Rare earths are critical to a wide variety of current and new technologies, including smart phones, electric vehicles, wind turbines and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The Company aims to capitalise on the strong demand for rare earths permanent magnets created by expanding new technologies.
Chief Operating Officer
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd (ASX:HAS) Increase in Measured and Indicated Resources at Yangibana Project