April to June 2018 - Highlights
- Thackaringa Pre-Feasibility Study successfully delivered
- Thackaringa Project Optimisation Studies underway
- Bankable Feasibility Study commenced
- Cobalt Market Update - near term DRC supply growth impacts pricing.
Long term market balance remains very tight.
- Thackaringa Project - Strategic Rationale
- HAV MOU test work delivered - technical discussions held
To view the full report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration and project development company focussed on green energy technology. Work programs are advancing to enable an upgrade of the Mineral Resource at the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales to include Measured Resources.
Cobalt is a strategic metal in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now being widely used in clean energy systems.
Potential to extend the Mineral Resource at Pyrite Hill, Big Hill, Railway and the other prospects is high. Numerous other prospects within COB’s tenement package are at an early stage and under-explored.
Chief Executive Officer
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited