April to June 2018 - Highlights
- Thackaringa Pre-Feasibility Study successfully delivered
- Thackaringa Project Optimisation Studies underway
- Bankable Feasibility Study commenced
- Cobalt Market Update - near term DRC supply growth impacts pricing.
Long term market balance remains very tight.
- Thackaringa Project - Strategic Rationale
- HAV MOU test work delivered - technical discussions held
To view the full report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration and project development company focussed on green energy technology and strategic development to upgrade its mineral resource at the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales from Inferred to Indicated status. This strategic metal is in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now being widely used in clean energy systems.
COB is in a Joint Venture (70% interest) with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (ASX:BPL) (30% interest) to develop the Thackaringa Cobalt Project.
Potential to extend the Mineral Resource at Pyrite Hill, Big Hill, Railway and the other prospects is high. Numerous other prospects within COB’s tenement package are at an early stage and under-explored.
Chief Executive Officer
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited