Sayona's strategy is to develop projects to supply the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors.
- DFS confirms the project profitability with a projected pre-tax NPV of C$184m (A$194m)
- Increased Ore Reserve to 12.1 million tonnes
- All major Authier environment studies completed
- AUD $12 million capital raising
- Acquisition of Tansim exploration permits
- Drilling program for WA lithium projects
To view the full report, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors. The Company has lithium projects in Quebec, Canada and in Western Australia.
Please visit us as at www.sayonamining.com.au
ContactDan O Neill