Munarra Gully Cu-Au Project, Cue District, Murchison, Western Australia
- M51-0122 - White Rose Prospect - Air core & RC drilling commenced designed to extend the known 800m of copper-gold strike potential & to test wide (up to 80m) zones of copper-gold anomalism previously defined by shallow AC drilling
- E51/1677 - Over 8km of Strike Potential - Air core & RC drilling commenced designed to test significant copper in soil anomalism (3.6km of strike), a series of magnetic targets under cover which have been recently defined by airborne magnetics and test copper gold mineralisation targets defined by the aircore drilling
Earaheedy Zn Project, Wiluna, Western Australia
- Diamond drilling has commenced on two diamond core holes designed to test the large gravity drill targets EG1 and EG3, with contingency holes planned for gravity targets EG4 and EG6
- The large EG1 gravity drill target is up to 1.5km in strike length and up to 300m in width (similar width and length to the Pillara Zn-Pb Deposit located in the Lennard Shelf of Western Australia)
Panache Ni-Cu-Co-Au-PGM Project, Sudbury, Canada
- Area B - Exposed gossans (up to 10m wide and 950m of strike) with grab sampling identifying Cu to 1.61%, Ni to 0.49%, Co to 1.1%, Au to 1.64 g/t, Pt to 1.64 g/t and Pd to 1.58 g/t Pd have been tested by a FLTEM (fixed loop transient electro-magnetic) survey.
- Two compelling shallow conductors were delineated side by side and potentially represent a massive sulphide zone with associated stringer sulphide mineralisation within disseminated sulphides hosted in gabbro (Nipissing Gabbro).
- No previous drilling or geophysical targetting over Area B
- Rumble plans to complete a single diamond drill hole to test the two conductors.
Lamil Cu-Au Project. Western Australia, Paterson Province, Western Australia
- Large dome structure (Target P1 - "Lamil Dome") target has similar dome size, trend and host rocks to the Telfer Au - Cu deposit (32Moz Au, 1Mt Cu resource), a large dome structure which lies 30km to the northeast
- Large southeast plunging synform (Target P2) target has similar characteristics to the Nifty Cu Deposit (2Mt Cu resource) which lies 60km to the northwest
- Northeast structure and dome (Targets P3 and P4) northeast structure (P3) with significant demagnetisation (alteration and fluid flow) - NE structures known for mineralisation (upgrade overprint at the Nifty Cu deposit)
Long Lake Cu-Ni-PGE-Co Project, Sudbury, Canada
- Ground TEM scheduled with the aim of generating high order conductors for subsequent diamond drill testing.
Braeside & Barramine Zn-Pb-Cu-Ag-V Projects, East Pilbara, Western Australia
- Detailed airborne magnetic survey to highlight zones of magnetite associated with potential mineralised intrusions - Completed
- CSIRO commenced Phase 2 of Braeside Study
- $1.5m cash at bank at end of quarter. Capital raising for additional $1.5m completed subsequent to end of quarter, consolidating working capital up to $3.0m.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Rumble Resources Ltd
Rumble Resources Limited (ASX:RTR) (FRA:20Z) is an Australian based exploration company, officially admitted to the ASX on the 1st July 2011. Rumble was established with the aim of adding significant value to its current gold and base metal assets and will continue to look at mineral acquisition opportunities both in Australia and abroad.