Opportunity to position at an early stage in a global market with exponential growth
- Exponential demand for rechargeable lithium-ion batteries being driven by EV and energy storage demand growth
Established brand in the rechargeable lithium-ion battery industry
- NOVONIX is an established brand name known for making the most accurate battery cell test equipment in the world
Global footprint of blue-chip customers and sales in 14 countries
- Battery cell testing tech used by battery & auto makers including PANASONIC, SAMSUNG, CATL, LG, SK, GM, TESLA, DYSON, BOSCH, GE
Innovative new products being commercialised in large growing market
- Developing & commercialising innovations in battery materials & battery test equipment and undertaking R&D in next generation materials
Backed by a board experienced in building and running billion dollar businesses
- Extensive experience in BD, resources, energy, advanced materials, battery industry, project financing, project delivery, operations and scaling
Highly-incentivised Board and Management
- The Board and Management hold "40% of the equity in the company
To view the full report, please visit:
About NOVONIX Ltd
NOVONIX Limited (ASX:NVX) (FRA:GC3) is an integrated developer and supplier of high performance materials, equipment and services for the global lithium-ion battery industry with operations in the USA and Canada and sales in 14 countries.
NOVONIX is majority-owner of the PUREgraphite battery anode material Joint Venture, headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.
NOVONIX's mission is to accelerate the adoption of batteries for a cleaner energy future.
Philip St Baker
NOVONIX Ltd (ASX:NVX) Achievement of 75% of Puregraphite and Placement to Energy-Sector Strategic Investor