- Ongoing high level support for PUREgraphite business development including a composite board and management working group and customer visits
- Increased top level engagements and activations with rospective global customers including leverage of extensive personal networks
- Strategic review of the PUREgraphite business and refinement of the business plan including decision to move the manufacturing to a larger facility with greater expansion capability, sooner rather than later
- Identification of new premises and lease arrangements
- Adoption of financial control for PUREgraphite
- Ongoing statutory and other reporting activities
- Ongoing investor meetings and communications
To view the quarterly report, please visit:
About NOVONIX Ltd
NOVONIX Limited (ASX:NVX) (FRA:GC3) is an integrated developer and supplier of high performance materials, equipment and services for the global lithium-ion battery industry with operations in the USA and Canada and sales in 14 countries.
NOVONIX is majority-owner of the PUREgraphite battery anode material Joint Venture, headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.
NOVONIX's mission is to accelerate the adoption of batteries for a cleaner energy future.
Philip St Baker