KPN Mobile N.V. is a leading European mobile telecommunications network operator and provider of mobile voice and data services. KPN Mobile is currently active with its own network operators in Germany (E-Plus), Belgium (KPN Orange) and the Netherlands, where more than 7,400 employees serve some 13.7 million customers as of the end of December 2001. KPN Mobile N.V. is an 85%-owned subsidiary of Koninklijke KPN N.V. NTT DoCoMo Inc. owns the remaining 15%.
KPN Mobile N.V.
- 本页浏览人次: (过去7日: 3) (过去30日: 16) (自发布以来: 6644)