D'Aguilar Gold Limited (ASX:DGR) Advises Maiden Drilling Results Of Mt Isa Metals Limited (ASX:MET) Burkina Faso Gold Project
- Significant gold assay results received from maiden RC drilling program at the Banto Prospect, Dynikongolo Project area, in south-west Burkina Faso.
- Gold mineralisation defined over a 450m strike length.
- Additional strike potential remains to be tested.
- Hangingwall intersections indicate potential for multiple sub-parallel structures.
- Additional drilling planned for 2011 to test for strike extensions to defined gold mineralisation and additional targets in the broader Dynikongolo Project area.
- Initial drilling programs at Yacti and Nabanga prospects completed, assay results expected by mid January 2011.
Due to the regulatory limitations placed on D'Aguilar's ability to summarise these results, shareholders are encouraged to read the full MET announcement.
The announcement can be viewed in full on the ASX website under the Mt Isa Metals code of MET, or in the "Latest News" section of the Mt Isa Metals website: http://www.mtisametals.com.au
D'Aguilar Gold Limited holds 52 million shares in Mt Isa Metals Limited, which equates to approximately 38% of the issued capital.
About DGR Global Limited
DGR Global (formerly D’Aguilar Gold Limited) (ASX:DGR) is focused on generating exploration and development companies in a wide array of minerals.
Projects are conceived directly through the skills and experience of D’Aguilar’s accomplished team of exploration geoscientists (with an enviable track record), not by the costly purchase of properties. Each project or exploration strategy is held in a separate subsidiary.
Focused and specialist management is then engaged in the subsidiary, with project specific finance raised in the subsidiary – faster and less dilutive to D’Aguilar. As the subsidiary project develops and starts to derisk the subsidiary is separately capitalised (seed raisings followed by an IPO).
Investors can choose to invest specifically in a particular project/commodity, or by investing in D’Aguilar, invest in the resource company generating business which retains a significant carried interest in each project.
D’Aguilar projects tend to be very large, targeting new provinces with the potential to make world-class discoveries. The exploration concepts are often novel. While increased metal prices and advances in technology can turn former sub-economic deposits into viable projects, D’Aguilar subsidiary projects frequently emerge from detailed reassessment and reinterpretation of large databases – looking at things from a new angle and with a different focus using state of the art techniques. The D’Aguilar Directors and Managers have in the past applied new exploration models to extensive tenement areas which have led to identification of new mineral provinces and the discovery of nationally significant resources. Similar efforts are now being dedicated to D’Aguilar.
Mt Isa Metals Limited
DGR Global Limited