The culmination of significant alliances with major institutions and gold producers over the last six months demonstrates the attractive nature of the company and its activities in Africa.
- Taruga and Newcrest execute non-binding heads of agreement for a proposed farm-in and joint venture over Taruga's Dabakala concession
- Newcrest to spend up to US$1.7 Million to earn 75% of proposed joint venture within 3 years from commencement, including a minimum US$750,000 exploration spend before withdrawal
- US$100,000 cash payment to Taruga upon execution of documentation
- Newcrest concessions adjacent to Dabakala and exploration programs will target high priority mineralised trends
- Strong Geochemical anomalies defined by Taruga sampling within the Dabakala concession
- If the Newcrest transaction proceeds, Taruga will have concluded two strategic Joint Venture arrangements in 2015 with major gold companies
To view the video, please visit:
About Taruga Minerals Limited
Taruga Minerals Limited is a mineral exploration company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:TAR) with a focus on acquiring and developing highly prospective Gold, Copper and precious metals exploration projects in Australia. Taruga's highly experienced management team led by Mr Mark Gasson and key advisors Ashanti Capital, has provided the Company with exposure to the exciting, under explored, High-Grade Flinders Copper-Gold-Silver Project on the margin of the Gawler Craton, South Australia. Taruga has an exclusive, 12-month option to acquire the Flinders Project from Strikeline Resources Pty Ltd.
Taruga Minerals Limited
Resolute Mining Limited
Newcrest Mining Limited