Greg Vesey, LNGL Managing Director and CEO, advised, "Our Magnolia project team is very pleased to have successfully received this final piece of the regulatory framework enabling our Magnolia LNG project to export US-produced natural gas to the global energy market. We recognize and appreciate the hard work and timely efforts put in by the DOE and other cooperating agencies in reaching this decision. Going forward, we are well underway in progressing on the final offtake milestones to enable us to move this leading energy efficient, innovative and low cost project into the construction and operations phases."
About Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd
- Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia LNG), which is developing an 8 million tonne per annum (mtpa) or greater LNG export terminal, in the Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA;
- Bear Head LNG Corporation (Bear Head), which is developing an 8-12 mtpa LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada;
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc (Bear Paw), which is proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG;
- Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd, which plans to develop the 3.5 mtpa Fisherman’s Landing LNG (FLLNG) Project at the Port of Gladstone in Queensland, Australia; and
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, which owns and develops the Company’s OSMR® liquefaction process technology, a mid-scale LNG business model that plans to deliver lower capital operating costs, faster construction and improved efficiency, relative to larger traditional LNG projects.
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd