A Global Leader in Decentralized Solutions Addressing Fastest Growing Water MarketsMelbourne, Nov 13, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Fluence Corporation Ltd (ASX:FLC) (OTCMKTS:EMFGF) provides the Company's latest presentation to IR Roadshow Hong Kong and Australia.
Decentralized Packaged Treatment Plants: The Solution For Global Water Needs
- Smart Packaged Plants provide a cost effective 'plug and play' solution, avoiding inefficient infrastructure projects spanning years and costing hundreds of millions
- Smart Packaged Plants enable remote monitoring and operation, substantially reducing OpEx
- Point of Use Decentralized Plants require short and limited in-ground infrastructuresaving 25% CapEx& 40% OpExfor new install & upgrades
- Localized water treatment and reuse avoids need for large installed base to transport source water and returning treated water, reduces water and energy demand
- Multiple decentralized plants help mitigate man-made or natural disasters
A Global Leader in Fast-To-Deploy Decentralized Treatment Solutions
- Sales reach in US, China, Latin America, Africa, Europe
- Diversifies revenue sources while increasing opportunities
- Global operations, incl. manufacturing in Israel, Argentina, USA, Italy and China
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Fluence Corporation Ltd
Fluence Corporation’s (ASX:FLC) (OTCMKTS:EMFGF) vision is to become a leading global provider of fast-to-deploy decentralised and packaged water and wastewater treatment solutions, already an estimated A$17 billion market in 2016, excluding the China rural market opportunity. Fluence has experience operating in over 70 countries worldwide and employs more than 300 highly trained water professionals around the globe. The Company provides local, sustainable treatment and reuse solutions while empowering businesses and communities worldwide to make the most of their water resources.
Fluence offers an integrated range of services across the complete water cycle, from early stage evaluation, through design and delivery to ongoing support and optimization of water related assets. With core operations in North America, South America, the Middle East and Europe, one of Fluence’s main focuses is expanding into the vast market in China for rural wastewater treatment.
For more information please visit our website: http://www.fluencecorp.com
Fluence Corporation Ltd